3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I have really no idea why the mac version crashes other then the new updated Renpy version of the compiler is not compatible with some mac os versions... I'm really clueless.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Um why cant i progress to episode two? Like i can indevidually click on the episodes but it wont let me play them in the row to continue the story.

Oct 8, 2019
I'm not trying to be negative but isn't the MC just a little too dense at the start? Even if his family's name was never public the way his dad's employees act around him should have tipped him off unless he lead a very boring childhood and never watched any gangster films.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a lot of don”t ask don”t tell in the mob, remember omerta
I'm not trying to be negative but isn't the MC just a little too dense at the start? Even if his family's name was never public the way his dad's employees act around him should have tipped him off unless he lead a very boring childhood and never watched any gangster films.
Kids be the future boss never had, the spear head to a better life ... why spoil that dream?

Oct 8, 2019
There is a lot of don”t ask don”t tell in the mob, remember omerta

Kids be the future boss never had, the spear head to a better life ... why spoil that dream?
It just seemed to me like he was written to be intentionally dumb when it came to the family. Given how the character is also supposed to be really smart, the naivety doesn't make any sense to me.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes