3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
With that patch, i can continue my latest save at the end of last update. Probably has to be something about replaying establishing the relationship or having and old save with the patch every update... that's my guess, at least.
You could be right, i haven't tested with an old save, since i haven't play this game since version 3 or 4 when the dev changed the script and we had to start the game all over again, but with the patch edited by Surplouf, i can't start a new game and choose chapter 1, without any patch when i start a new game, the game asks to give the MC a name, and choose some relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tearil

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I have compared the V.7 patch with the official v.8 patch. I have edited it and is work now. The official v.8 patch point to the wrong starting code.
With that patch.
Started a new game, selected chapter 1 got that error.
View attachment 1109029
With that patch, i can continue my latest save at the end of last update. Probably has to be something about replaying establishing the relationship or having and old save with the patch every update... that's my guess, at least.
You could be right, i haven't tested with an old save, since i haven't play this game since version 3 or 4 when the dev changed the script and we had to started all over again, but with the patch edited by Surplouf, i can't start a new game and choose chapter 1, without any patch when i start a new game, the game asks to give the MC a name, and choose some relationships.
The original Chapter 1.rpy starts with label
v1_start:
The patch posted has the chapter 1 label
v1_start_mod

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Why do you need a patch when you can set the relationships?
It's not that difficult to spell either and if really lazy can even be shortened; mom, sis, cuz, aunt.

Reactions: duane71

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Why do you need a patch when you can set the relationships?
It's not that difficult to spell either and if really lazy can even be shortened; mom, sis, cuz, aunt.
For the people that are further in the game, they probably can't set the relationships, at some point, the dev must have add that, but not everyone wants to start the game again, for new players when you start a new game you can do that, that's my guess

Reactions: Tearil

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For the people that are further in the game, they probably can't set the relationships, at some point, the dev must have add that, but not everyone wants to start the game again, for new players when you start a new game you can do that, that's my guess
Actually you can set the relationships anytime you're on the character board.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I like this game. Last update I played it was 0.6, I guess. I'll wait one or two more to play again. Good game :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
5 chapters later and people are still bugging their games with an incest patch that has been unnecessary since day 1.

After skipping the last 2 updates (I like to enjoy more content at once) I guess it's time for me to pick this up.
I might as well start all over :)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I know this is a stupid question but is it possible change the MC's name?
You can change all names and relations in this .rpy file, just open it with notepad and change it to whatever you want and then put it in the 'game' folder.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
With that patch.
Started a new game, selected chapter 1 got that error.
View attachment 1109029
I simply add what is missing from chapter 7 patch. If you check well the error message. This is not work simply because the MOD is not install. This is i forgot to explain in my post. Is not work for you simply because the walkthrought MOD is not install. This is not worked for me because the walktrhrought MOD is install. This is why i have to update the patch.

Im 100% guilty on this. I do not explain this is because use of MOD in the save is not work. This is why is solution is useful. But if you do not use MOD. You have no reason tu use my solution. This can work without problems at all.

I have never think people without problem can use it. My apology if you have trouble because me.

I wish i have corrected my mistake?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes