3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
With that patch, i can continue my latest save at the end of last update. Probably has to be something about replaying establishing the relationship or having and old save with the patch every update... that's my guess, at least.
Is the presence of patch the reason of all this problem. I have forget to explain that. My apologies.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why do you need a patch when you can set the relationships?
It's not that difficult to spell either and if really lazy can even be shortened; mom, sis, cuz, aunt.
The same reason why changing the name is easy and yet for some reason natively doesn't use the changed player name and just assumes your name is Vincent.

Just saying sometimes even the game without mods has errors when changing stuff.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
The original Chapter 1.rpy starts with label
v1_start:
The patch posted has the chapter 1 label
v1_start_mod
I have simply publish the solution without explain why is work. This is my mistake. All of this trouble is linked to use of Walkthrought MOD. If you do not use this MOD. Do not use my solution.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I simply add what is missing from chapter 7 patch. If you check well the error message. This is not work simply because the MOD is not install. This is i forgot to explain in my post. Is not work for you simply because the walkthrought MOD is not install. This is not worked for me because the walktrhrought MOD is install. This is why i have to update the patch.

Im 100% guilty on this. I do not explain this is because use of MOD in the save is not work. This is why is solution is useful. But if you do not use MOD. You have no reason tu use my solution. This can work without problems at all.

I have never think people without problem can use it. My apology if you have trouble because me.

I wish i have corrected my mistake?
I did have the WT Mod installed when i try the patch, but thanks anyway

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oath of Loyalty [Ch. 8] HSA GAMES

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 206 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Man I really appreciate your effort and hard work compressing countless games. I really do.
However I have an observation to make.

You have a tendendy to compress the shit out of every game. They are "excessively" compressed, to such a point that the renders look very bad. I know compression decreases image quality, but I've played myriad compressed games and most are still pretty good looking. Many of your compressed games look too blurry, and I end up having to download the original files if I want to enjoy the game as it has just happened to me 2 minutes ago.
Please, consider not being so radical. Between 2 GB and 200 MB I'm sure there's a happy medium.

• Angry
Reactions: Ravencrone

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I have simply publish the solution without explain why is work. This is my mistake. All of this trouble is linked to use of Walkthrought MOD. If you do not use this MOD. Do not use my solution.
But even in the walkthrough mod, Chapterone.rpy starts with label v1_start: not v1_start_mod. This means that players using walkthrough mod and your patch would not be able to start the game, as confirmed by JokerLeader

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Man I really appreciate your effort and hard work compressing countless games. I really do.
However I have an observation to make.

You have a tendendy to compress the shit out of every game. They are "excessively" compressed, to such a point that the renders look very bad. I know compression decreases image quality, but I've played myriad compressed games and most are still pretty good looking. Many of your compressed games look too blurry, and I end up having to download the original files if I want to enjoy the game as it has just happened to me 2 minutes ago.
Please, consider not being so radical. Between 2 GB and 200 MB I'm sure there's a happy medium.
Sure they are not the same quality but i don't see "Many of your compressed games look too blurry" in my Compressed Version compared to the original, but sure why not.
1.png
2.png
1.png

Last edited:

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I tried to play from Chapter 1 but an error appear saying "could not find label 'v1_start_mod'" What can I do?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
JokerLeader I quested a compressed game few days back and i saw few minutes after you were working on it. It was a good thing. There are many people here who have limited data per day. It would be impossible to play if there was no compressed Version. Your hard works and numerous compressions made it possible for playing. If it wasn't for you many games couldn't have been played. For all the games i played i never noticed any drastic fall in quality. If there is any slight change i think its a fair compromise. Just my two cents. Keep up the good work my friend.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I requested a compressed game few days back and i saw few minutes after you were working on it. It was a good thing. There are many people here who have limited data per day. It would be impossible to play if there was no compressed Version. Your hard works and numerous compressions made it possible for playing. If it wasn't for you many games couldn't have been played. For all the games i played i never noticed any drastic fall in quality. If there is any slight change i think its a fair compromise. Just my two cents. Keep up the good work my friend.
Thank you, my friend.

I will keep doing it, i do try that the game does not lose too much quality, you cant count on me for doing a lot more games in the future.

Thanks again

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I´m playing with Ipatch and mod but the chapters 8, 7,6... don´t work.

Only if I start from chapter 1 the game works.

Anybody knows what is going on ?

Greetings

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes