jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Another update:
-Fixes and more proofreading, should be fine up the Ogre section (yes they have an accent)
Also anyone knows a good translator for japanese sounds (SFX)?
Silentce Is the OP regularly updated with the latest trans update done by Ubtsha ? Or do I need to apply it manually after downloading the game ? Thx

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce Is the OP regularly updated with the latest trans update done by Ubtsha ? Or do I need to apply it manually after downloading the game ? Thx
That is a question for Igneel1. I can't really speak for other uploaders threads. I know this thread was updated recently for 1.10 but I am unsure if the translation was updated. It doesn't hurt to apply the latest translation patch on top of it though. they are usually quite small and won't take up much bandwidth.

Either that or wait for Igneel to chime in. Sorry, I honestly haven't been keeping up on this thread.

Reactions: Igneel1

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
About the new version, does anyone know if is there is a problem with mismatching number of lines? I'm using translator ++ to translate, and the new version have more lines on the Map.json files

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
That is a question for Igneel1. I can't really speak for other uploaders threads. I know this thread was updated recently for 1.10 but I am unsure if the translation was updated. It doesn't hurt to apply the latest translation patch on top of it though. they are usually quite small and won't take up much bandwidth.

Either that or wait for Igneel to chime in. Sorry, I honestly haven't been keeping up on this thread.
Oh crap I thought you were the uploader since i saw you commenting about te MTL and such, my bad. K thanks I'll just put the patch on top of it

• Haha
Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
About the new version, does anyone know if is there is a problem with mismatching number of lines? I'm using translator ++ to translate, and the new version have more lines on the Map.json files
I have seen that before.

Where line numbering changes between versions in T++

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh crap I thought you were the uploader since i saw you commenting about te MTL and such, my bad. K thanks I'll just put the patch on top of it
It's quite alright, I understand. I am usually in MTL threads doing something most times so I can see how you would think I'm the uploader.

Reactions: jowishg

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I have seen that before.

Where line numbering changes between versions in T++
Sorry, I mean if there is a problem if I keep the old files and just replace with anything new, Because in some .jsons, the new files have more lines.The dialogue is the same, even the bugged color tags are still in, but they divided some dialogues in separated cells

Reactions: Zeed123

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Sorry, I mean if there is a problem if I keep the old files and just replace with anything new, Because in some .jsons, the new files have more lines.The dialogue is the same, even the bugged color tags are still in, but they divided some dialogues in separated cells
I read that your translation negates the update is it true?

Zeed123

Jun 9, 2020
Thank you for correcting the game translation <3

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Nope I haven't applied the patch since I am new to all this I am not comfortable with mix n match of different versions still if it works then great but I'd rather start from scratch for each ver until I get some experience

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Nope I haven't applied the patch since I am new to all this I am not comfortable with mix n match of different versions still if it works then great but I'd rather start from scratch for each ver until I get some experience
It's ok thanks for the heads-up (y)

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
can anyone tell me what are the new scenes ? or at least where i can get it ? the translated version not show all 3 i think

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
can anyone tell me what are the new scenes ? or at least where i can get it ? the translated version not show all 3 i think
They take place after you beat the game. the new scenes are in a sauna that is located in the castle. And after viewing all the scenes in the sauna there is a new one that is located at the summit

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes