Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Np, I knew this artist for a long time. His milf art is top notch, I couldn't leave it be.
Also another update:
Good to see someone else stepping in and trying to improve upon a translation. Many people are content to just complain about things but never actually do something about it. People could learn a thing or two from you. If you don't like the lot you've been dealt, do something about it. :) I don't care for this type of game but you have my support for what that is worth.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
The game is simple so despite the translations not making much sense can easily be cleared its all about the h scenes for such games
Complete save with recollection room
is that save 100% completed? there are some empty slots on the gallery

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
Going to ask a stupid question here. Do you know if there any tools out there to speed up such games? Once the game is written in JSON, the cheat engine tool don't work. Just wondering if there is any. I tried to do some digging but cant find any good tools or way to do that. Thanks a lot.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Good to see someone else stepping in and trying to improve upon a translation. Many people are content to just complain about things but never actually do something about it.
Complaints do have one important effect, though - they help discourage people from producing shoddy low-effort translations like this.

I don't even mind machine translations per se, because they can be decent enough with a little editing. But this translation really was a hack job. Garbled sentences, zero proofreading (female characters are usually referred to as he/him...), and shoddy coding (weird font colours in several dialogues, lines running off screen) on top of that.

People who think that it's OK to produce shoddy work like that just need to be dissuaded.

People could learn a thing or two from you. If you don't like the lot you've been dealt, do something about it. :) I don't care for this type of game but you have my support for what that is worth. I don't care for this type of game but you have my support for what that is worth.
Speaking of support - is there a thread with tips and info on how to edit games like this? I know my way around RPG Maker VX and such, but RPG Maker MV handles things very differently and I could use some primers here.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who could use a few tips on this, either. You can tell us off for 'not doing something about it ourselves', but not everyone has the skills, you know?

Reactions: Turin and Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Speaking of support - is there a thread with tips and info on how to edit games like this? I know my way around RPG Maker VX and such, but RPG Maker MV handles things very differently and I could use some primers here.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who could use a few tips on this, either. You can tell us off for 'not doing something about it ourselves', but not everyone has the skills, you know?
You know, you have a good point. Telling off people for complaining and doing nothing but not giving them the tools to improve is just as fruitless. So to answer your question i do not think there are expecially helpful primers on the best way to translate things but there are a few things I have found in the past that helped me.

Yugifan3 (Who has put out several good Partial / UI translations) has a guide on how they do their partials on both RPGM and Wolf RPG. I used them when I first got interested in translations to sort of learn the process. Which you can view .

In addition to that I an speak a bit of my own process and what I've learned in the past. I usually translate the games UI and common events using the RPGM engine itself as it lessens the chance of errors. I do map files in Translate ++. when I translate and have to use MTL to help supplement my lack of knowledge I will either take the line or words and run them through multiple programs (google, DeepL, yandex, etc.) MANUALLY. I never use the batch translate option on T++. I used to in the beginning but learned quick that it is not the best and your quality will never be as good this way.

I took up learning Japanese, and when I don't know a word which is often because I am still learning I look in an online JP to English dictionary such as Romanjidesu for what the word means and then if I have to break down the entire sentence into single words and then try and work out the meaning.

These are a few tips I can provide. At the end of the day I learned by doing. Making mistakes, fucking shit up and then fixing it myself or asking for pointers from others. Fixing other peoples MTLs did wonders for learning common issues with RPGM and helped me solve my own problems as well.

Lastly I can say that for any and all would be translators. I am not a pro and there are probably way more talented translators on this site but I am always happy to answer questions or help where I can as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunarius

Deatd

Oct 1, 2017
Np, I knew this artist for a long time. His milf art is top notch, I couldn't leave it be.
Also another update:
first I like to say thank you for translating <3 ,second how far is this translation? cuz I waiting to play when most of the game if not all is translated ^^

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
first I like to say thank you for translating <3 ,second how far is this translation? cuz I waiting to play when most of the game if not all is translated ^^
Doing the Ogres and Witch, there are many japanese jargons and slangs the MTL didn't cover. I believe it's about 1/2 done.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes