ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Exactly. Specifically, oba-san means aunt or older woman while obaa-san means grandmother or elderly woman, in the two latter cases, it is used as a way of informally addressing older or elderly women in a person's life whom isnt related to them.
yep
great follow btw

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
At least having MTL is better than having the translation be incomplete and then we wouldn't know what's going on.

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
The developer put some easter eggs advertising other games they've made in game. Does anyone have any experience with them? I know one was shared on here already. Do any of the other games have the same artist?

Dec 25, 2017
Damn it I wish there was more content this art style is perfect.
The developer put some easter eggs advertising other games they've made in game. Does anyone have any experience with them? I know one was shared on here already. Do any of the other games have the same artist?
This is the only game they made so far.

Enoshima Iki is the CG artist. You can check his other stuff .

I recommend reading these 3:
-Sunao de Otonashikute Mucchimuchi na Imouto no Love Love Hatsujouki
-Ore no Kaa-chan
-Yokkyuu Fuman no Kanjuku Onnakyoushi ni Yatto Kita Haru

124.jpg

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
1512152572_Mac-DeMarco1.gif

Heck yes gimmie that good shit.
I realize I've seen this artist's works elsewhere around the net but I couldn't remember their name to save my life. Props for the recommendations my dude. Much appreciated.

Reactions: rat31

exstnce

Aug 19, 2016
Great game. Not so tedious as some other RPGM games. Good pacing of H-scenes. What are other straight shota RPGM games with male mcs? Most of them have female mcs.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I was translating this game a few days ago and now there's an MTL ....
Please, do continue with it! This game deserves much better than this atrocious hack job of a 'translation'.

Whoever did this didn't even bother to proofread it. Obviously female characters are routinely referred to as he/him, and that's hardly the only case of sloppy editing.

Trying to do some by hand translation using the MTL, let's see how far I can go.
Just in case capu2 decides not to continue the translation; please do! Even a little bit of editing would already make this one a lot more readable.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
I'm stuck in the witch's house, I've tried to talk to each pixel in this image and I can't get past that part. Does anyone know what to do?

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes