Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Seem great. THICC. Thanks.
Sad it's a MTL. But I will play it anyway. Sometimes, MTL are better than other.
(don't know why... better translator software?)
Try to translate same text with basic google, then try to run it through DeepL Translate and see the difference

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Both Mega and Google links seem to be down, is it possible to get new ones, preferably Mega if it's not too much trouble.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the place to bring this up, and if it isn't I'll gladly post it where you tell me instead, but I think it'd be really good if 'MTL' was a tag so you could see it when you hovered over a new game in the latest updates section. I feel like MTLs aren't real translations if we're being honest, people could easily MTL their games themselves if they wanted to do with certain tools, so posting an MTL is functionally not really any different than posting a game that's still in japanese or russian or whatever. It just kind of sucks to find out there's a new game and then going into the thread and finding out there pretty much isn't. I think it could save people some time if it was a tag visible from the latest updates page.

Reactions: TempTitle

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
So out of curiosity, how would one go about changing the MTL text to one that is better translated? Is there a specific file that has all the original script in Japanese?
Here is quite popular software for translating rpg maker games that does almost everything for you. I tested it for a moment and it seems fine, so if you are ready, go for it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the place to bring this up, and if it isn't I'll gladly post it where you tell me instead, but I think it'd be really good if 'MTL' was a tag so you could see it when you hovered over a new game in the latest updates section. I feel like MTLs aren't real translations if we're being honest, people could easily MTL their games themselves if they wanted to do with certain tools, so posting an MTL is functionally not really any different than posting a game that's still in japanese or russian or whatever. It just kind of sucks to find out there's a new game and then going into the thread and finding out there pretty much isn't. I think it could save people some time if it was a tag visible from the latest updates page.
This is planned feature. MTL tag is already on the list of tags to be added; when will that happen, best I can tell you is when it is ready because there is no ETA that has been posted.

Also technically talking about the practice of MTL and the site policies is offtopic and if it gets too out of control and the threads get flooded with arguments, Moderators tend to step in and start warning people.

Reactions: JohnJacobs

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
there should be a ntr-tag, this was in the content descryption in the dl-site '' Though this is not an NTR-focused work, some scenes technically do count, so please be aware!''

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Oba-sans....

Grandmothers....

View attachment 746391

My dick unsure.
you're wrong, oba-san means (aunt) and obaa-san means (grandmother)
so there is a difference.
Exactly. Specifically, oba-san means aunt or older woman while obaa-san means grandmother or elderly woman, in the two latter cases, it is used as a way of informally addressing older or elderly women in a person's life whom isnt related to them.

Reactions: ArtKing22

mrTrash

May 25, 2019
I'm not really sure where to ask this, so I'll try here.
Is it possible to make unencrypted images show up in the game? If I unencrypt the images and replace the encrypted ones they won't load.

Dec 9, 2019
So, there's the 2 knights in the castle, and the Inn owner, who have fully drawn vignettes, but no scenes. Possible DLC characters, to be patched in later?

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes