capu2

May 15, 2018
Why in the fuck would someone decided to use BLACK FONT on a black text box.....

View attachment 746522

At least I see world wrap was attempted. Kudos for that but please tell me this is the developer's doing and not a creative choice.....

There's an error on image display. I guess the MTL maker forgot to delete the code initiation on images. I saw the coding in this game and if you mess it up the image and text will be wacky

Reactions: Silentce

capu2

May 15, 2018
There's nothing stopping you from finishing it. An unedited MTL is a stopgap measure, like a band-aid over a festering wound. It will do if there is nothing else, but people are liable to bitch about it.

Nothing can beat a translation by someone who actually understands the language and has put their time and effort in it. So for the sake of everyone here, please, finish the translation. Only a quality translation can do a game with such great art justice.

EDIT: Also, thank you for all the work you have put into translating Lizbel.

Lizbel is pretty much translated. I didn't translate the item images though. I felt that the OP should work on it instead of me (well i pretty much translated the whole story and what not)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There's an error on image display. I guess the MTL maker forgot to delete the code initiation on images. I saw the coding in this game and if you mess it up the image and text will be wacky
I figured as much.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Love how the first post is the "translater" makin excuses as to why it's fine that it's MTL cos he knows people will complain. What I want to know is where is the MTL tag we were apparently promised some time ago so that people who don't want this stuff can filter it out? And yes if I wanted pictures then there's plenty of picture sets better than these games. Honestly I just think there's no point posting this MTL stuff. I would literally rather unpack the games archives and fap to the prictures than play through an MTL game and I'm pretty sure nearly everyone is the same. I don't know why they are even allowed on the website. People be like oh they wouldn't get a translation otherwise! ... good. Then I wouldn't get my hopes up every time a game with non 3d uggo's comes up on the releases stream only to see that dreaded English(MTL).
The problem about talking for someone else is that your mileage may vary (I know its hypocritical from me given my opinions about NTR :whistle:).
There are plenty of people fine with an MTL that gives them a better understanding of how to play a game, not to mention the ammount of ESLs around.
I use textractor (Rip VNR) and I get pretty good translations, sure a translation from a human is better but considering i have been able to talk with people about stories then that means that my MTLs are acceptable but there is no shortage of people mocking or telling me to learn japanese regardless.
I dont believe that an MTL kills a game's real translations as we have seen recently games fan translated have gotten an official release/fan translated (There is already an user doing it) so im fine with MTLs existing as it gives those willing to bear with it a chance.
As for the tags I believe they are pulled of vndb so I guess you wont see one until they have one there.
Why in the fuck would someone decided to use BLACK FONT on a black text box.....

View attachment 746522

At least I see world wrap was attempted. Kudos for that but please tell me this is the developer's doing and not a creative choice.....
Its the translator fault.
Played the japanese one a little and the font was fine.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
thanks you.im asking because this View attachment 746726 well, it look great but im not go for pixel pussy
Yeah I know which is why I said it should be marked as censored. You can always use the "report" option and report the OP of the thread and let us know that there are mistakes. If a tag is missing or something is wrong reporting is the best way to have it fixed.

Reactions: Tgsaudoiz
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes