slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
if I choose anything but keep exploring, it'll lead to game over tho
You have to talk to only one girl or it will lead to a game over, idk why. retry this moment and after the scene with the witch talk to Helene

Last edited:

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
i tried literally everything and nothing idk what to do anymore
I had the same problem and all I did was to retry on an earlier save just before entering the witch house, and then after the witch scene I talked to Helene multiple times and instead of Game Over another scene came up

Last edited:

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
This is missing the PREGNANCY tag. I was really hoping for preg content when I started playing this and Im glad I suck around after the ending.

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Fantastic art, concept. Lack of animation though. Could somebody recommend similar games, pleeeeease?

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
I had the same problem and all I did was to retry on an earlier save just before entering the witch house, and then after the witch scene I talked to Helene multiple times and instead of Game Over another scene came up
I have the same problem. I have tried what you said but doesn't work. I cannot advance that part :/

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Heyo am I tripping or did someone say there was a DLC coming out for this game? I'd be stoked if the MC got to smash that bad elf babe too.

Ryuseii

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, sadly as soon as I posted the file, I found more typos to fix... rip
Will update again later
Thanks so much for taking the time to work on translating this game, its one of the hottest ones out there. Means alot of all of us you're doing this. Keep up the good work.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes