Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Here you go. But I would highly suggest playing through the game normally, since it is pretty short, you can cheat your stats all the way up to win every battle using RPGMakerSaveEdit, and the game gives you instructions on where to find each scene normally.

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Here you go. But I would highly suggest playing through the game normally, since it is pretty short, you can cheat your stats all the way up to win every battle using RPGMakerSaveEdit, and the game gives you instructions on where to find each scene normally.
I can't use your save, it's not loading...

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
NTR is a big deal when you're the one getting cucked, not when some rando gets laid with a chick you haven't even touched yet and it only happens once.
it's also closer to netori, she starts off with a husband, then goes off with the main character

also, whoops, I meant to respond to the dude you responded to

yuujinn

Dec 30, 2019
does anyone have the save right after the witch house ? im stuck in the game over part and i really wanna finish the game by myself

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The one thing I know for sure is they should of let you skip large chunks of the dialogue and story in one go, rather than skip the text because if you hold the skip button down on endings or scenes they can really slow and drag on. Had to use Xpadder Turbo auto toggle function to one click hands free skip to reduce the agony of holding down the key for ages.
NTR is a big deal when you're the one getting cucked, not when some rando gets laid with a chick you haven't even touched yet and it only happens once.
it's also closer to netori, she starts off with a husband, then goes off with the main character

also, whoops, I meant to respond to the dude you responded to
It just need to happen once to fuck it up.
I mean it was significant enough to the dev had to mention it in advertisement so yeah I will get mad.

yuujinn

Dec 30, 2019
More precisely please, I think I might have one. What game over part?
after entering the witch house in the forest, u have to to talk with the helena or the orc girl, but everytime i talk to them it ends in a game over

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, so this is after you were knocked out in the mountains, and got to the hut. You're meant to talk to other girls a bunch of times, then Helena has an option to wait. You pick that, another small scene plays and you wake up as the MC.
The attached save is right at that last point, but I advise to try again first.

yuujinn

Dec 30, 2019
Ok, so this is after you were knocked out in the mountains, and got to the hut. You're meant to talk to other girls a bunch of times, then Helena has an option to wait. You pick that, another small scene plays and you wake up as the MC.
The attached save is right at that last point, but I advise to try again first.
OK, i will try again and thank you very much :)

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
It just need to happen once to fuck it up.
I mean it was significant enough to the dev had to mention it in advertisement so yeah I will get mad.
To be fair I hate netorare/cuckold/sharing/swinging/prostitution/most types of gangbang/etc in games to the core but you can't really say it happens here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the game is definitely worth playing but if you can't stomach this guess you can skip it no harm done :) ntr is aids.

Last edited:

Spectator684

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone have the files to undo the MTL?
Tried looking it up on other sites but even they posted the english MTL instead of the JAP version
Also, MTL sucks

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes