titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
so many milfs i wish there are some lactation scenes too. idk why games with lactation genre are stopped making these days (T w T)

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Untitled.png

Could anyone help me with this problem? It looks like the picture doesn't fit the screen as they used to be. It happened to the 2 Mama Ogres in the cave as well but I was busy fapping to them so I didn't the picture here :(

Also the picture of character sometimes it was black with no reason. Unlikely the Japanese version it was staying the same.

Reactions: Kazuma~desu

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
i care about the story, what is a good hentai game without good context
It's basically a Final Fantasy game, just really fucking short, with basically no gameplay and with good h-scenes, I picked up the context even with shitty translation.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
any news about translation update?
I'm at 70% of a fan translation and slight re-write when the machine translation isn't quite understood. I tried to be faithful to the author's story but I've added my own flair when necessary and changed the names a bit.

Even with a true translation you're limited with the number of characters you can use to convey the translation.
So I used my own addition to supplement the downsides of RPG maker too.

Tell me what you guys think, and yes this needs much proofreading and the battle system and rewards information will be fixed soon.

Decompress the translation.zip "data" folder into the "www" "data" folder to get it working.

I was going to release it when completed... But needed input what you guys think of it.

I'm also going to uncensor the artwork much later.
Here's a uncensored image using deepcreampy, that needs more editing in photoshop.

Here's the translation zip :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a heads up. hent-AI + DeepCreamPy can do much better if you remove transparency.

e.g. with imagemagic :

magick image.png -flatten -background #FFFFFF NoTrans\image.png

replaces transparency with white(like in jpg)

Then you can take DeepCreemPy output and re-add transparency:

magick image.png -transparent #FFFFFF AddTrans\image.png

(makes white transparent).

Good luck.

(Obviously this all matters only when the censoring comes in contact with transparency)

Reactions: Virt-A-MILF
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes