palezoic

Sep 29, 2020
I had the same problem and all I did was to retry on an earlier save just before entering the witch house, and then after the witch scene I talked to Helene multiple times and instead of Game Over another scene came up
How can u save the game ? I cant gind save button

Sordraz

Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm still working on that translation and thought I might share my current progress.
I'm finished with most of the main story(excluding the banquet at the end and some other miscellaneous stuff) and will now begin
working on the post-game stuff.

To apply my translation, just copy the data file from this archive into your Oba-San saga\www folder

If any of you want to use parts of my translation in your own translation of the game, you are free to do so.

Zeed123

Jun 9, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm still working on that translation and thought I might share my current progress.
I'm finished with most of the main story(excluding the banquet at the end and some other miscellaneous stuff) and will now begin

To apply my translation, just copy the data file from this archive into your Oba-San saga\www folder

If any of you want to use parts of my translation in your own translation of the game, you are free to do so.
Thank you. <3

kitamura

Oct 8, 2017

This is better than the MTL. Thanks for doing this Sordraz. Haven't gotten too far into the game with this translation but it's fine so far. One thing that stuck out to me was you left "gokuri" as is, which I believe is like a "gulp" sound effect. Gonna expect seeng this one throughout, but it's no dealbreaker by any means. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Are there any other games from this developer that have good english translation and are here on f95?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
This game is getting another update, this time for the castle orc maid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like your dreams are coming true kratoscar2008 .

Are there any other games from this developer that have good english translation and are here on f95?
No, this is the first time the dev has made a game using his art, usually he just releases artist CG sets and has released around 5-7 sets before releasing this game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This game is getting another update, this time for the castle orc maid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like your dreams are coming true kratoscar2008 .

No, this is the first time the dev has made a game using his art, usually he just releases artist CG sets and has released around 5-7 sets before releasing this game.
Pretty nice.
Just hope it's all just with the MC.

Reactions: Hulkevelito

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Lastimosamente para mi es una traducción Jap al Esp.
hoy revise un poco las ultimas traducciónes en ingles y son bastante malitas pero tienen cosas rescatables asi que espero que no se rindan
Ya veo. MUY GENIAL!
Bueno pues Buena suerte.
Hay que hablar en ingles porque a los moderadores no les gusta que usemos otro idioma.
Haz un hilo en la seccion de traducciones para hablar en español y nos pongas al tanto del proyecto.
Good luck.

Reactions: Monoarticuler123

Sordraz

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys, here is my updated translation for the game.
The changes are:
1. Claudia's story has been fully completed and implemented into the recollection room.
2. Several misc. scenes(Eisen Inn, Eisen Mushrooms, Monica Blowjob, Monica Home; thanks jakiro for bringing them to my attention) have also been translated.

Edit:
I updated the translation, please refer to this post for a translation for the 1.30 version of this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oba-sans-saga-v1-30-izakaya-yottyann.57721/post-4517651

And this post for a translation for the 1.20 version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oba-sans-saga-v1-20-izakaya-yottyann.57721/post-4436551

Last edited:

boomerbang030

May 9, 2018
Hi guys, here is my updated translation for the game.
The changes are:
1. Claudia's story has been fully completed and implemented into the recollection room.
2. Several misc. scenes(Eisen Inn, Eisen Mushrooms, Monica Blowjob, Monica Home; thanks jakiro for bringing them to my attention) have also been translated.

Mega
thanks for your hard work

Apr 17, 2020
Big thanks to those who have worked on the translation for this.
Is there a way the translators could compile their work into one version? I just went through the full thread to find translations, and I'm not sure which ones to use / overwrite.
There's 3 - 4 people who translated / are translating: Ignxza, Ubtsha, ZeroR3, and Sordraz. Looks like Ubtsha and ZeroR3 did some collaboration already and Ignxza isn't actively working on this.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes