Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Could someone tell me how is this rape?
Is this game just mother and children, or will we have other men too?
The elf gets banged by the (mind-controlled?) orcs once before you ever have sex with her, otherwise it's just you and the milfs.

Reactions: V&M

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
Old saves do work, you have to overwrite the "global" and "config" as well as the numbered save files so the game will detect them
Then why I cant see new scenes in recollection room? Do I have to unlock them first? Thats wasnt before

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
Then why I cant see new scenes in recollection room? Do I have to unlock them first? Thats wasnt before
If you are talking about the new orc maid scenes then yes, you go to the spa and talk to her to get a new scene and then the window gives you the vision

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
nvm, if you apply translation it wont show new content
We'll have to wait for the translators, in the meantime I've been messing with that auto translator they linked, it's clunky but better than nothing, I'll try it with some other games that never got translated

Reactions: melonmonster

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think a game has had such great art and themes for a long time and it's sadly just not translated and updated well enough at the same time

Why didn't I learn the ole Japanese I asks ya

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone got full save please?

EDIT: Never mind, new content is easy to get even without translation.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi guys, here is my updated translation for the game.
The changes are:
1. Claudia's story has been fully completed and implemented into the recollection room.
2. Several misc. scenes(Eisen Inn, Eisen Mushrooms, Monica Blowjob, Monica Home; thanks jakiro for bringing them to my attention) have also been translated.

Mega
Thank you, was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Just missing this file. Thank you again.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
anyone knows his artists tag in nhentai ? (or he doesn't do doujinshi idunno)

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
Is it just me, or does some of the pictures get a dark fade over them when character's talk, as if it's another character that is talking, so they get "put in the back" with the fade, but there is no other character in focus ?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes