Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but how do I do that?
Basically u play in the new version and save in the game at the beginning, so that game generates the required config files ....then just copy paste only the save file (file1.rpgsave) given in the OP and when prompted replace it in your game directory
This may break the game

Last edited:

Eddieone

Jan 7, 2019
If you are talking about the new orc maid scenes then yes, you go to the spa and talk to her to get a new scene and then the window gives you the vision
For me it's only repeating the old scene, does it take time to get the new one?

Eddieone

Jan 7, 2019
Basically u play in the new version and save in the game at the beginning, so that game generates the required config files ....then just copy paste only the save file (file1.rpgsave) given in the OP and when prompted replace it in your game directory
This may break the game
Okay, thanks

Sordraz

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys, i finished translating all the scenes for 1.20.
Next I'm going to patch this translation to version 1.30 and translate all the remaining stuff, such as the new scenes or the battle system.
This translation should work with the 1.30 version of the game, but it will make all the new content from 1.30 inaccessible.

Anyway, have fun.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
those tags are right up my alley but MTL is a solid 'no' hopefully somone will translate this by hand one day because im not torturing myself through horrifically butchered pseudo-english

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Next I'm going to patch this translation to version 1.30 and translate all the remaining stuff, such as the new scenes or the battle system.
This translation should work with the 1.30 version of the game, but it will make all the new content from 1.30 inaccessible.

Mega

Anyway, have fun.
Then I'll wait until the new patch was done, and thank you for translating the game

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Just mostly throwing a comment here so it watches and to thank all the members making the translation more readable. Seriously, you ladies and gents are the greatest people we can ask for.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
can someone send me ( Translation ) for this game thanks View attachment 874895
You're trying to download an old translation. It doesn't exist because the same person posted an update one page back.

Mega

Anyway, have fun.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ive bin having a hard time downloading this every time it fails so is there a compressed version of this game so its easier to download

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes