deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
It's probably an error on my end but is anyone else having issues with Sordraz' translation when using it with a full save? The savefile seems to break the translation and reverts back to the MTL. But whenever I play through the game from scratch, the translation works just fine.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Big thanks to those who have worked on the translation for this.
Is there a way the translators could compile their work into one version? I just went through the full thread to find translations, and I'm not sure which ones to use / overwrite.
There's 3 - 4 people who translated / are translating: Ignxza, Ubtsha, ZeroR3, and Sordraz. Looks like Ubtsha and ZeroR3 did some collaboration already and Ignxza isn't actively working on this.
I'm also translated this game. I'm about at 19% of overall.

I try to be the most perfect in terms of sentences and try avoiding bugs of speech bubbles for example or colors into the text or just balanced the words of each sentence...

I'm about translating Chie, The Fortune-Teller. I'm going to do her 2nd scene.

Reactions: Minipax84

Sordraz

Aug 25, 2020
It's probably an error on my end but is anyone else having issues with Sordraz' translation when using it with a full save? The savefile seems to break the translation and reverts back to the MTL. But whenever I play through the game from scratch, the translation works just fine.
Hmm, that's weird, I just tested it myself with the full save provided by Igneel1, and it was working fine for me.
Could you point me to any lines/scenes in particular that reverted back?

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Hmm, that's weird, I just tested it myself with the full save provided by Igneel1, and it was working fine for me.
Could you point me to any lines/scenes in particular that reverted back?
Entire game went back to MTL, not just specific lines. Thats why I am fairly sure it's something I messed up. I will try to fix it later and report back once I know what the issue was

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Hello !

Quick question, is the game over or will there be more updates?

Sorry if the question has already been asked. ^^ '

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
Important! Was this game incomplete?
Why did I love this game?
because
1-Simple to play
2-Simple to understand
3-The story is simple
4-women have amazing physique
5-combat system good, opponents not bad
6-Not having animations is a minus but it doesn't make it feel much
Please keep this game going, can you add animation if you can?
I LOVE THIS GAME !!!

Berserk-

May 15, 2018
Changelog

・ Ver1.30
Added one basic image of Bertha and two scenes.
Other minor corrections such as typographical errors.

Reactions: bernthal

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just downloaded from MEGA and it is in japanese? I thought the links on this site are english only, or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Sawoodo
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes