Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys, i finished translating all the scenes for 1.20.
Next I'm going to patch this translation to version 1.30 and translate all the remaining stuff, such as the new scenes or the battle system.
This translation should work with the 1.30 version of the game, but it will make all the new content from 1.30 inaccessible.

Mega

Anyway, have fun.
To anybody who wants to play in english, you have to download the translation from this post.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
due to f95 rules the thread has been reverted back to the last version because the new version hasn't been translated
Kinda irony that when I'm using the translation patch (which is supposed to be for ver 1.20) by the guy above me it translate the entire raw jap into eng and work very fine

gokeze

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys, here is my updated translation for the game.
The changes are:
1. Claudia's story has been fully completed and implemented into the recollection room.
2. Several misc. scenes(Eisen Inn, Eisen Mushrooms, Monica Blowjob, Monica Home; thanks jakiro for bringing them to my attention) have also been translated.

Mega
Link is down

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys, i finished translating all the scenes for 1.20.
Next I'm going to patch this translation to version 1.30 and translate all the remaining stuff, such as the new scenes or the battle system.
This translation should work with the 1.30 version of the game, but it will make all the new content from 1.30 inaccessible.

Mega

Anyway, have fun.
Windows Defender reports an alert about "Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml" when downloading the file

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
guys don't use the translation it makes the new scenes unaccessible you can see it in the post it'll be best to wait for it to be translated

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is it normal that when characters talk to you their standing picture is rather dark? I've noticed that and it's kinda annoying because it wasn't like that at the very beginning...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright I've played through the whole thing in one go and I gotta say it was pretty fun. Yea, the MTL was trash as you would expect but the art really is amazing. This artist/these artists really know how to draw this specific charm that mature woman have. But yea, the MTL is bad but you can still see what they are talking about most of the time.

tourist007

Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys, here is my updated translation for the game.
The changes are:
1. Claudia's story has been fully completed and implemented into the recollection room.
2. Several misc. scenes(Eisen Inn, Eisen Mushrooms, Monica Blowjob, Monica Home; thanks jakiro for bringing them to my attention) have also been translated.

Mega
The File is DOWN

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes