Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Where do i put the save file into?
Obasans Saga ver130\www\save , The save files are always located here for any RPG mv games
Make sure to play the game and save it once so that it can create the baisc files..then copy paste the full save

Reactions: godlike123

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was this MTL when it first appeared on this site? I'm pretty sure I would have played it already otherwise. So did it recently get a proper translation?

Apr 26, 2020
Ooh, This is not MTL anymore? I remember playing this when it first came out with fucky translation. Will try and play this again, thanks op.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
These are some of my most favorite RPGs, mechanics are different in some of them (action RPG) but they are great games.
Ruins Seeker, Wings of Roldea, Third Crisis, Konoha, Anti-evil Foxy Ninja (this one is a bit tricky to play, but I still recommend it), Horny Bunny Hana, Crimson Keep, and I could list more, but if you've not played any of these, enjoy mate :)
Thanks for the suggestion, I played Crimson Keep in the list, really good game.

Reactions: EddyGordo

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ah, I've never know about the differences! I'm with you then. I'm into Netori and a bit of Netorase (but not in real life). Pure Netorare just disgusts me no matter what.
I like NTR simply because it's hilarious to me. It is hands down usually drawn better than other genres. Now yes I prefer games with optional NTR (mainly because just pure NTR games get old fast.) Also when a game has NTR in it and a protagonist you can name? You bet your ass his name will be Cuck.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, I played Crimson Keep in the list, really good game.
With pleasure ^^
And yeah, Crimson Keep had my mind blown when it released, the animations and pics are soooo good, and gameplay is fun and not too hard except for Ch5.

Reactions: Konikal

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
In Japanese games, MILFs look like children and grandmas look like MILFs. Really wish it wasn't like that.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Short but hot as F. Hope Sana can get proper translations too... Not really related to the game but eh, maybe someone would read this and do it xD

rustifugno

Nov 19, 2020
Man thank you so much for the game and translation all of these hot MILF women, it makes me glad that im joining MILF wagon

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes