May 5, 2019
Is it supposed to change the menu and enemy and attack names compared to the previous version linked in post #598? The portrait and ogres battle issue is fixed but the translation for some stuff changed completely.
Don't think I touched attack names at all. Think I only changed a couple of enemy names, like generic naming of half of elementals didn't make sense and they were called シルフ, ウンディーネ, ノッカー and サラマンダー in the original. Also changed "Sierra Lind" to "Sieralind" everywhere for consistency because 1) problems with spaces, 2) in Japanese it was シエラリンド and not シエラ・リンド and 3) it sounded more like an elven name that way.

beefpotpie

Jun 8, 2020
So im just missing the last 2 orc maid scenes, like when i start the spa it would fail to load an image(s) and seemingly soft-lock itself from progressing. Maybe it has somethign to do with game version? I just use the DDL provided and applied the updated translation on top of it. Also is there no proper full fledge ending besides the mirrors?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i recognize the art as a guy that does almost exclusively NTR but i dont see it in the tags, the tags it has are REALLY good, and the curse that is MTL is lifted...ill give it a shot

Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys, here is my updated translation for the game.
The changes are:
1. Claudia's story has been fully completed and implemented into the recollection room.
2. Several misc. scenes(Eisen Inn, Eisen Mushrooms, Monica Blowjob, Monica Home; thanks jakiro for bringing them to my attention) have also been translated.

Mega

Edit:
I updated the translation, please refer to this post for a translation for the 1.30 version of this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oba-sans-saga-v1-30-izakaya-yottyann.57721/post-4517651

And this post for a translation for the 1.20 version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oba-sans-saga-v1-20-izakaya-yottyann.57721/post-4436551
jesus finally

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
i recognize the art as a guy that does almost exclusively NTR but i dont see it in the tags, the tags it has are REALLY good, and the curse that is MTL is lifted...ill give it a shot
The game has Netori tho. In any scene you fuck an orc and the husband fuck his wife at the same time. Next scene you fuck the 2 female orcs.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Is there any RPG good game like this? Please recommend for me. Thanks in advance.
These are some of my most favorite RPGs, mechanics are different in some of them (action RPG) but they are great games.
Ruins Seeker, Wings of Roldea, Third Crisis, Konoha, Anti-evil Foxy Ninja (this one is a bit tricky to play, but I still recommend it), Horny Bunny Hana, Crimson Keep, and I could list more, but if you've not played any of these, enjoy mate :)

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
there is no NTR tag in the game, but the dev note said, there is "technically" scene of it

can anyone give one spoiler of the scene that the dev define as "technically"?

Patan

May 28, 2017
there is no NTR tag in the game, but the dev note said, there is "technically" scene of it

can anyone give one spoiler of the scene that the dev define as "technically"?
If i remember correctly you can see the orc lady and her husband fucking and have threesome, not %100 sure its been a long time since i played.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes