• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

founder

Mar 13, 2020
i dont know if i should reporting a bug over here or in any other place so i do appologize in advance if this is not where you report bugs i just looked for it and i dont see any so here is the bug!

Igneel1 good sir i found this while trying to fight some kind of monster next to the three lamps plant or i dont know what was that so here is the screen

View attachment 1051297
i figured out what was the probleme :) [EDITED: i forgot to mention the place is in the lost wood where you are going to meet the witch}

so instead of 14-1_Plant_MV_01r
it should be 14 -1_Plant_MV_01r

there is a space after number 4 hope this helped anyoneelse ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Igneel1

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
i dont know if i should reporting a bug over here or in any other place so i do appologize in advance if this is not where you report bugs i just looked for it and i dont see any so here is the bug!

Igneel1 good sir i found this while trying to fight some kind of monster next to the three lamps plant or i dont know what was that so here is the screen

View attachment 1051297
This is a discussion thread so plz feel free to discuss any such issue regarding bugs, translations, development progress, walthrough to an extent causal talk is fine upto a limit where it doesn't affect any other member or too much spamming of memes also just turns the thread into a garbage, so its best if it's not game related u can always use the off topic threads to discuss

As for the bugs i am not aware of it as it could be from the dev side , translation patches, encoding issue glad u managed to fix it

Reactions: founder

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
Here similar to that game
Kayoinbo waga ko no geshukde onna ni modoru haha
Compatibility mode: Run this program in compatibility for windows 7
use my link: and it doesn't work download it here:
Run it using this Locale-Emulator

Gallery

complete save file here
cattleya.7z
No translation or do it yourself

Last edited:

Rama999

Sep 2, 2020
Here similar to that game
Kayoinbo waga ko no geshukde onna ni modoru haha
Compatibility mode: Run this program in compatibility for windows 7
use my link: Mega and it doesn't work download it here:
Run it using this Locale-Emulator

Gallery

No translation or do it yourself
Does this game have animation?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Eh it doesn't really deserve the rape tag since in the end the woman was mad that the orc finished too quickly

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
You're telling me this game is still counted as Incomplete even at Version 1.3? o_O
Also any other Similar game to this?

Mar 27, 2021
I just finished this game, it took me only 1 hour, 16 minutes and 16 seconds. This is really a great game, nothing to say bad about it, the only problem is that all these sex scene except the first H scene, are totally no sense...

Overall the game is quit good, 8/10 I'll say.

SPOILER:

The first time the Queen sees you she says " ehww" but when you defeat the final boss and you visit her, for some reason she wants to have sex with you... Didn't really understand this thing but well, it's an eroge, not real life.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I just finished this game, it took me only 1 hour, 16 minutes and 16 seconds. This is really a great game, nothing to say bad about it, the only problem is that all these sex scene except the first H scene, are totally no sense...

Overall the game is quit good, 8/10 I'll say.

SPOILER:

The first time the Queen sees you she says " ehww" but when you defeat the final boss and you visit her, for some reason she wants to have sex with you... Didn't really understand this thing but well, it's an eroge, not real life.
How did you advance to the left mountains I'm at the very start

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
In case anyone is worried if there are ntr elements since this is a japanese game, and most of them have such elements, do NOT worry. This is mostly a "feel good" game with almost none of those ntr elements.

2 female characters can be problematic, the rest are safe and wholesome in a way:
- The purple heired elf, her 1st scene she gets raped by her uruk bodyguard due to him being hit with a spell. But in the end of the scene she reverse rapes him lol. She is even dissapointed with his performance....
After this she becomes a tsundere. She trash talks the main character but likes him too. And its your choice if you want to go for her or just ignore her

- The black haired female Ogre. She already has a husband. Her 1st sex scene you watch her get fucked from behind by her husband. Then in her second sex scene, you are fuck her in the inn after she joins your party.
The problem here is the plot hole. I dont know if this is due to the dev, the translator or me not understanding something.... but she talks how she is in an open relationship with her husband and how they fuck around since they were young. She also says how she fucks little virgin boys in the village etc .... AND THEN NOT EVEN TWO SENTANCES LATER SHE SAYS HOW SHE HAS NOT FUCKED IN A LONG TIME ....
Anyway you can avoid her too. You dont need to get involved with her beyond the 1st sex scene.

Thats about the only ntr-ish elements in the game. Everything else is a feels good moment.

One of the best things is that the female characters will always say things to make you feel good.
For example the auntie in the shop. She is a married woman and in her young years she was a prostitute to pay her school.
But when you get her services and fucked her later on, she always talks how she never fucks anymore, how she has not done it in years and that you are the only one she is doing it with.

And thats how every other female characters also talks btw. Always to make you feel good. They always make nice comments.
Even the witch also makes nice comments. At 1st she goes very hard with female domination and wanting semen from you to power up her contructs to fuck her. But she also makes nice comments about you, how you feel better than the contructs etc ... trust me its a real good moment.

Btw there is going to be more to this game. For sure there will be a 1.40 version. Because there are 2 hot milfs in the castle that we can fuck or persue (the generals). They are just there to tease future updates lol

All in all, a very good game. This game goes out of its way to make you feel good. Its not like most of the japanese games that set out to hurt you with their ntr elements.
The female characters are loyal to the main character and love him. The priestess is super cute btw, just a heads up. She was even worried to meet your mother and even calls herself your wife later on too.

I highly recommend the game. And again, if you dont like the purple haired elf or the black haired female ogre, if their 1st scenes turn you off or rub you the wrong way, simply ignore them and dont pursue them.

(The final sex scenes with the female characters is always a pregnant sex scene , a possible future)

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i've had my eye on this game for awhile but it not getting a COMPLETE tag as kept me away. does anyone know if it does have an ending or whats left to be added?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
i've had my eye on this game for awhile but it not getting a COMPLETE tag as kept me away. does anyone know if it does have an ending or whats left to be added?
the main story does have an ending, however I personally don't know what the creator has in mind for the post game. so far the post game has you walking around in search of new costumes for your party members as well an extra scene for each of them.

Reactions: youngmoist
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes