AntiGayguy

Oct 26, 2019
Pay 30g to stay at the inn, and then talk to Monica instead of the Priestess. If it still doesn't work there may be something wrong with the game itself

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Do we have uncensor patch for this game?
Rules:
If its a Japanese game its always censored.
If its a fan translation game is always censored.
Exceptions only when its localized by a company (Like Mangagamer/Kagura) and even then not all of them (Like CherryKiss games).

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I really wish this game had a NG+. I wanted to replay this game for the story but, with my stats and weapons intact, I don't wanna grind all over again.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Bruh the game isn't grindy at all, you can finish it without in one go no problem.
Lol i know u can beat the game without grinding but, my competitive JRPG juices wants to dominate and keep all my characters lvl 100 strong with weapons intact purely for aesthetic reasons.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
"A simple RPG with a straightforward story and easy-to-find H scenes."
Love it already. If ya need a thick guide to find the way to bang gals you like, it's not the game for me.

Even better if it's 100% not-censored.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Did anyone knows any game like this? I mean... Maybe is the THICC or the drawing or something but... Well. Did anyone knows any game like this one?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
are the scences that the devolper said count as ntr avoidable?
No, they are not avoidable since the cutscenes trigger on their own in the story, its just "technically" NTR but we never see any real cucking of "stealing your wife/girlfriend through sex" stuff. just the main character having a milf harem

• Red Heart
Reactions: ___abbas___
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes