jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Doesn't work for me either. I tried fiddling around with the options, but nothing seemed to work. I tried using the downloads from Gofile and Mediafire. For those who it worked for, what download did you use?

Also I tried installing DirectX, it told me I already had the latest version. Tried running in compatability mode, tried running as admin as well.
I started to review the processes and found that this error is generated, does anyone know how to solve it? thanks, I want to try the game but I'm not very good with computers.

1667377252827.png

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
It doesn't open anything like the other user, it never happened to me at least before they threw me an error or something, but here it doesn't start anything, I also tried Local Emulate, I don't know what else to try.
I got the same damn problem. Like, I don't even get any prompt if it failed or missing anything. Just Double Click/Enter/Run as Admin/Run in AppLocal .... just random load and blank

Reactions: jxd

Ryitten

Oct 17, 2022
Some more stuff I've tried;
Updated my graphics card
Updated Windows
Updated .NET Framework

I've got a 2070S and I'm running Windows 10. I've also got an event id 1000 error, but that doesn't really narrow down the problem.

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Some more stuff I've tried;
Updated my graphics card
Updated Windows
Updated .NET Framework

I've got a 2070S and I'm running Windows 10. I've also got an event id 1000 error, but that doesn't really narrow down the problem.

I also have the 2060 with windows 10, I did the same as you. Will it have to do with something that is nvidia? I have ryzen 2600, I don't have integrated graphics T_T to try.

Reactions: Ryitten

Ryitten

Oct 17, 2022
I also have the 2060 with windows 10, I did the same as you. Will it have to do with something that is nvidia? I have ryzen 2600, I don't have integrated graphics T_T to try.
Doesn't work on steam for me either, so we just have to wait till its officially patched or someone comes up with a fix. The base game is free on steam.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
fellas who came for ntr tag, it's netori (you are the one cucking hubby). you play as wife and wife stealer's perspective. (multiple protagonist tag needed) also it is a kinetic novel.
how you can access more than one character? im stuck with only one

shade4th

Jun 3, 2022
fellas who came for ntr tag, it's netori (you are the one cucking hubby). you play as wife and wife stealer's perspective. (multiple protagonist tag needed) also it is a kinetic novel.
I don't know, on the steam page you see the synopsis, and sounds like the main character is being cucked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaguar2234

Dec 11, 2019
Was able to download and run the game but only the 4 dlc women are available, does this version of the game have the other women or are they not in it

edit:
nevermind it seems they plan on releasing the rest of the women as dlc packages you have to pay for on steam in the future

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
I don't know, on the steam page you see the synopsis, and sounds like the main character is being cucked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i played it. main character is not that synopsis says. also game contains 4 standalone stories of 4 different women, that's just one of them.

if you dont trust me just try it out.

Reactions: shade4th

shade4th

Jun 3, 2022
i played it. main character is not that synopsis says. also game contains 4 standalone stories of 4 different women, that's just one of them.

if you dont trust me just try it out.
Ok, weird that they put a wrong synopsis xD

Can't play it yet, i have the same issue as others have, prolly have to wait till they resolve the issue.

All i see in the Event Viewr
Faulting application name: iinariomnibus.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63521bfa
Faulting module name: iinariomnibus.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63521bfa
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00083e61
Faulting process id: 0x0x2C30
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D8EE9517794B57

Fault bucket 1836322619788971816, type 5
Event Name: BEX
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: iinari-omnibus.exe
P2: 1.0.0.0
P3: 63521bfa
P4: iinari-omnibus.exe
P5: 1.0.0.0
P6: 63521bfa
P7: 00083e61
P8: c0000409
P9: 00000005
P10:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
BaasB So... I'm the first to jump on things and call it for what it is... you know call a spade a spade and all that.

But after briefly checking, this doesn't seem to have any NTR, like it has sharing, definitely, so missing group sex tag, and multiple penetration. (checked vndb).

However, it seems to be all Netori, since you play as the guy doing the stealing, not the one being stolen from. (according to vndb, also there is supposed to be more than 4 stories apparently, maybe that why no group sex tag yet).

Still not my cup of tea tho.. not into sharing, the spin-off with wincest looks interesting tho. (Has incest, doesn't have sharing, what's not to like). Doesn't seem to be based around Netori like the main series though.

That being said, the direct sequel seems to be more or less the same as this one.

Reactions: Larry2000