Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
Why most japanese devs company never made any romance related games. Maybe am I missing something but most of it are bunch of nukiges.

Reactions: jxd

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
Why most japanese devs company never made any romance related games. Maybe am I missing something but most of it are bunch of nukiges.
They make many romance games, have you seen how many moeges gets made every year?..

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I can't run it either.

If I had to hazard a guess, it has a steam_api.dll right in the main install folder. If the game doesn't also have a crack to go along with it, it's probably failing to launch as part of Steam integration/DRM.

Reactions: JohnConstantine96

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I think it's more that the netori, netorare, corruption, tentacle rape, and regular rape games are more popular with translators for whatever reason.

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
They make many romance games, have you seen how many moeges gets made every year?..
I mean there's many releases in each category but the thing is most of them had little to none coverage to the west. It's either hit or miss and If I'm lucky enough I can find it on nyaa and not behind a paywall (most of them).

I think it's more that the netori, netorare, corruption, tentacle rape, and regular rape games are more popular with translators for whatever reason.
I mean there's a demand for such tags to be translated so I see nothing wrong with that.

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
downloaded the game using every site and none of them worked. I even sometimes get a message saying i dont have permission or something.
help?

Deviltales

May 7, 2017
Ok so I did a little digging and it seems for some reason the steam version and the one here is being blocked by Windows from running for a lot of people. I went and tried the trial version on DLSite and it works so pretty sure its steamapi.dll is doing something funny stopping people from playing the game. It was weird because the other game by the same developer works on my PC but this one doesn't

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
Ok so I did a little digging and it seems for some reason the steam version and the one here is being blocked by Windows from running for a lot of people. I went and tried the trial version on DLSite and it works so pretty sure its steamapi.dll is doing something funny stopping people from playing the game. It was weird because the other game by the same developer works on my PC but this one doesn't
sooo whats next? do we have to wait for it to be uploaded again?

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Still can't run this shit.. I've tried 3 different downloads for it, tried compatibility mode in like 5 different configurations, always generates this damn 0xc0000409 exception code, which immediately kills the process. Free or not, they can't just leave it like this with half their playerbase unable to run it. A patch should be in the works already, if not already pushed by now.. =\

Miyagi

Aug 9, 2018
Well, I dont know how I did it but it works for me. I sure as hell didnt' download anything. No clue why it works. I cannot unlock the rest of the routes tho, only the first one.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
fellas who came for ntr tag, it's netori (you are the one cucking hubby). you play as wife and wife stealer's perspective. (multiple protagonist tag needed) also it is a kinetic novel.
I'm guessing that also means fem- and male protagonist are still missing from it? That was my biggest question, while looking at the screenshots. Most of them looked like they are written from the chick's perspective. Thanks for clearing that up, means that is not for me after all...

Edit: Here is the for it to fill out, the tags with. Though that could also be still incomplete. Going off of their listings, there is no female protag, only main characters in it. There is the as well, though I got to be honest after looking at the vndb page i'm very confused what even constitutes as the full game... Really reminds me about KISS again, yup. :rolleyes: Guess that is a wait and see, after all.

Last edited:

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
its been 99 years and still no fix.

fuck it. Really didn't want to google this title(lol) but I guess I'll look elsewhere

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
its been 99 years and still no fix.

fuck it. Really didn't want to google this title(lol) but I guess I'll look elsewhere
Check your antivirus, it is working for me. I use Nod32 and it is not eating the steam_api.dll. I would guess it is windows defender eating their files as so many people seems to experience the failure.