3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

ZHSimmons

Apr 24, 2018
OK I played this game myself and I was WTF is going on I hear shooting going on and try for the lvl 2 card and when I got it was after the birthing happen after a number of times she gave birth then things changed.
I was like what I have give a set number births or have one of every thing knock her up to make changes to the the map to move on and after a point the start room get 4+ enemies in so returning there to get a new clothes was pointless and with that number of enemies walking around it harder to get around when you 4+ of them in rooms the map felt to small.
The ending was like what that how it end she walks out and is in the middle of nowhere and just leaves without an trouble.

The only down side is that the map was way to small and no tasks how to get the key cards only 3 objectives 1: allow her to knocked up 2: get key cards (after a set number of birth or something) 3: exit the the place (again after a set number of time giving birth or something)

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to stop the mouse from displaying on the screen?? All of the controls work fine, but for some reason the mouse never stops displaying during gameplay-

rainysugar

Jul 4, 2020

This patch really work !!!
I have spended some time and find out where is wrong...

If you cant de-censor the animition, you must have chosen the Japanese version !
So, go back to the title scene and chose the language on the right.
To use English Version will make patch work!!!
The mega link seem to be expired... Does anyone know of other source to get the uncensor patch?

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
uncensored doesnt seem to work on current version available from WorkUpload.
mhm... ok i have seach to my censored file on the ObjectControl_Data and canot find it!
but i make now a Upload my ObjectControl_Data folder and place ti here!

Just repace the folder and it will work now [also in the WorkUpload version]

rainysugar

Jul 4, 2020
mhm... ok i have seach to my censored file on the ObjectControl_Data and canot find it!

Thank you very much kind sir

• Red Heart
Reactions: blue wolf

KoolKool993

Nov 28, 2017

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
thanks for suggestions!
i believe we can find more interesting stuffs on dlsite... sci fi theme are quite rare

i try to imagine a plot where you are scientist, who manages a laboratory, messing with human clone technology just for personal pleasure
Yes I would like more. Also more insects, and women being impregnated by animals

SWEETSKUNK

Jul 5, 2021
I'm seriously gonna need an uncensor and translation patch before I even try to play this. Comments say it's a kind of just a nothing tech demo right now, I'll keep my eye on it but I'm not too hopeful.

Nov 6, 2022

im unable to download this is there anychance of you changing it from mediafire to mega or reposting it on mediafire because it just says download failed

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes