3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Zero Azura

Aug 18, 2021
Aim of the game is to get the creatures to fuck her, she births copys of them and they overun the guards basically. I went around like an idiot trying to avoid everything and thought I had to lead the creatures into the guards until finally figuring that out.
I'm not asking how to get around the creatures, just the humans, specifically to get the creatures to do what you said.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Okay, you give birth to two dogs to get to area two, how do you get to area three?

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
As mentioned several times in the thread already, the idea is to overwhelm the guard posts with sheer numbers. So you'll not just have to fuck things, but actually birth as many monsters as possible. once the threshold of born monsters is reached, a post gets taken out. Monster types have a max population, so you cant just keep birthing the same ones.
The insta-birthing chair helps a lot with cutting down the waiting time, I think its a lvl2 room as well.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
So how do we get through the gates? I thought is was through having monster kids but that didn't work after a half dozen tries with every npc type I can find.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So how do we get through the gates? I thought is was through having monster kids but that didn't work after a half dozen tries with every npc type I can find.
You most definitely should have unlocked the next area by now. The guards ARE dead at the gate, right? In which case... have you looked around them bodies on the floor?
(if the gate hasn't been overrun after giving birth to a few monster(!) babies and the guards there not dead, you're doing something wrong or your game is bugged - though I don't remember anyone else with this problem (after them figuring out/being told what to do for the gates to get accessible))

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017

This patch really work !!!
I have spended some time and find out where is wrong...

If you cant de-censor the animition, you must have chosen the Japanese version !
So, go back to the title scene and chose the language on the right.
To use English Version will make patch work!!!
Also just want to also point out that you have to replace the files in Games/Object Control/ObjectControl_Data folder, not in the Content/Resource/Data folder. Took me a while to realize that there are two folders containing the same files.

RetardKid

Mar 13, 2021
I downloaded the latest version but I don't have the security key lv 2 and lv 3 and there is no broken gate as I saw in others. What is the problem?

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
I wish someone would mod this or the other game from this company withthe princess and let us play as one of the monsters or men and chase around a bunch of girls, (even it its the same character model with different hair styles). Is anyone on this site capable of doing this? I dont even need a objective outside of that and all the girls would need to do is run around. I would be willing to pay you.

mylittlesnivy

Jun 6, 2020
Bad Game , Good CG and live2d
you must have all monster 's baby * 2
than you can find next key , go to zhe next zone
fuck new monster * 2 , and Lying in birthing chair room ,
wait child have body , than wait next child

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes