3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yes i understand form leve 2 card to need to have 2 babies form dog
BUT,
The yellow gate doesn't open until you get a level 2 card.

I want to know how to break the door, not how to get a card.
You don't break any doors, once you have 2 babies from the dog they'll do it and you'll find the card there.

Reactions: CautiousWheat0

athreegoodstudent

Jan 2, 2022
Already uncensored
Download - MEGA

This patch really work !!!
I have spended some time and find out where is wrong...

If you cant de-censor the animition, you must have chosen the Japanese version !
So, go back to the title scene and chose the language on the right.
To use English Version will make patch work!!!

Reactions: Luka-sama

Gominal

Apr 28, 2020
I downloaded the mac version from dlsite, game starts but I only get a black screen and bgm, none of the keys do anything. Anyone know how to fix this? Playing on 10.13, tried on 12.3 but the game only works on osx, not anything newer.

Feb 11, 2019
The game lags a lot on low settings. Turned off all add-ons, lighting it.d. Lags. I played it with lags but the idea is interesting. Is this still a demo or a full game?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The game lags a lot on low settings. Turned off all add-ons, lighting it.d. Lags. I played it with lags but the idea is interesting. Is this still a demo or a full game?
Change log says demo, but is tagged as complete, so my best guess would be a complete demo, with the main game coming elsewhere or later or maybe never depending on the dev.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
so my best guess would be a complete demo
Game is finished and complete. I believe the 'demo' part is because the final demo had all of the scenes in it, it just needed some file changes to unlock them all for viewing. Since there wasn't much difference scene-wise between the final release, most were just happy with the 'demo' version.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
There is also a pregnancy ini file you can tweak. Made it so pregnancy is shorter, easier to get pregnant, etc. It's like turning down the difficulty level. I will work on the uncensor patch, I have the folder, just need to zip and upload.

Reactions: yakagi

Justle

Feb 6, 2022
You turned off the lighting? How? I'm just trying to get this shit to run and I didn't see anything like that in the settings menu, am I that blind?

Feb 11, 2019
You turned off the lighting? How? I'm just trying to get this shit to run and I didn't see anything like that in the settings menu, am I that blind?
text document has settings. Check everything there. I turned off all the lights. Removed unnecessary resources that load my laptop, but I just get 5 fps. Yes, my laptop is not powerful, but as I said on GTA 5, it gives me a stable 40-60 fps. I do not know why it is so. I turned everything off and set the graphics to minimum but this game just lags. But you can play.

Justle

Feb 6, 2022
text document has settings. Check everything there. I turned off all the lights. Removed unnecessary resources that load my laptop, but I just get 5 fps. Yes, my laptop is not powerful, but as I said on GTA 5, it gives me a stable 40-60 fps. I do not know why it is so. I turned everything off and set the graphics to minimum but this game just lags. But you can play.
If you can only get 5 fps then I probably can't run it even if I do change the settings, and I'm no good with computers so I'll just give up, thanks though, I appreciate it.

Zero Azura

Aug 18, 2021
Maybe I'm just stupid or maybe it's the intense lag but how do you get past the guards/staff without getting raped by literally all of them?

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Maybe I'm just stupid or maybe it's the intense lag but how do you get past the guards/staff without getting raped by literally all of them?
Aim of the game is to get the creatures to fuck her, she births copys of them and they overun the guards basically. I went around like an idiot trying to avoid everything and thought I had to lead the creatures into the guards until finally figuring that out.

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes