3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
is all of the sex/h-scenes forced or optional for an example if I gave this game a try and I only wanted to have the female/futa/trans interaction with the mc is this possible without any male animals and male monsters?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
is all of the sex/h-scenes forced or optional for an example if I gave this game a try and I only wanted to have the female/futa/trans interaction with the mc is this possible without any male animals and male monsters?
There are very few things in here of what you are looking for, methinks. At any rate, you "only" have sex with (...i.e. get raped by) the creatures you, quite literally, bump into, so you can technically achieve what you had set out to do. And most of the monsters are locked in, and you decide which to release. Then again, in order to proceed you need to, well, make a buddy a daddy a couple of times - that's what is progressing the game and unlocks the new areas.
So...well...still may be worth to check out - and/or just get a full save and view the scenes that you may like.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There are very few things in here of what you are looking for, methinks. At any rate, you "only" have sex with (...i.e. get raped by) the creatures you, quite literally, bump into, so you can technically achieve what you had set out to do. And most of the monsters are locked in, and you decide which to release. Then again, in order to proceed you need to, well, make a buddy a daddy a couple of times - that's what is progressing the game and unlocks the new areas.
So...well...still may be worth to check out - and/or just get a full save and view the scenes that you may like.
Making a buddy you said I am hoping that one blueish futa/trans in that screenshot counts as the buddy your talking about but I am wondering if the mc can get pregnant by her?

Last edited:

sexyichigo22

Jun 12, 2018
Okay can somebody please tell me where the hell do I find the Lv2 security key cause I run across the whole map and didn't find it?!?!

Jun 30, 2017
Abit of a high ask I know but does anyone have a copy of the 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll' I accidentally replaced it not realizing it was the for the demo so now my game is dead lol.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

daegu4324

Feb 4, 2022
No, I load and start the game just fine. But I played a lot of games, but the yellow gate can't be opened at all. Help

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
Bro this game doesn't hide the mouse cursor and it's pissing me off.
I'm unreasonably mad, I think I might have autism or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
No, I load and start the game just fine. But I played a lot of games, but the yellow gate can't be opened at all. Help
In order to progress you need to have babies a few times... ( :unsure: )
Time progresses, the checkpoint gets "overrun" and you can get a LV2 card from next to one of the bodies there.
Anyhoo, I'm not 100% sure, but probably only monster babies count (or count a lot more, at least).

daegu4324

Feb 4, 2022
Time progresses, the checkpoint gets "overrun" and you can get a LV2 card from next to one of the bodies there.
Anyhoo, I'm not 100% sure, but probably only monster babies count (or count a lot more, at least).
I did over 70 sex events and the yellow gate didn't open. Please. Could you please give me the cleared file?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I did over 70 sex events and the yellow gate didn't open. Please. Could you please give me the cleared file?
Again, it's not the scenes that count, but the number of (monster?) babies born. After some (babies), the Yellow Gate gets "overrun", and the two guards there will be dead, and next to one of them will be the LV2 Keycard to pick up, which you can then use to progress.
Same applies to LV3 and Red Gate, later. Easy as that.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How do you get the level 2 card
Okay can somebody please tell me where the hell do I find the Lv2 security key cause I run across the whole map and didn't find it?!?!
Need to have 2 babies from dog
https://f95zone.to/threads/object-control-final-mico.97764/post-7186049

Reactions: Jimmy50pp
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes