VN Ren'Py Abandoned Obrenor: The Outcast Prince [Ch. 4b] [Lazy Tiger Studio]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
oooooh love medieval theme.
this looks promising.
however, looks like its still in infancy, will wait for more content before trying.

Good luck and all the best to the Dev(s)

Reactions: Namco15

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I played every path in this first version. Multiple branching choices, very simple relationship system, renders are good, the transitions between images are really fluid too. Nice work!

Reactions: Namco15 and Hyped

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
This was interesting, renders are really nice too. I'll keep my eye on it for sure.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
What's the point in letting us to choose mc's name, if in status he's mentioned as Tristan. Or would it be changed in future update?

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
What's the point in letting us to choose mc's name, if in status he's mentioned as Tristan. Or would it be changed in future update?
This was an oversight. I fixed this earlier for the main script and forgot about the status page. It's fixed on my end but since it's a minor fix it will be part of the next update. Thanks for pointing it out!

D,

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
This was an oversight. I fixed this earlier for the main script and forgot about the status page. It's fixed on my end but since it's a minor fix it will be part of the next update. Thanks for pointing it out!

D,
contact admin or something , and get yourself a developer tag my friend

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
fantasy nice! characters nice! but i think i'm gonna wait for a bit more content or when i'm done with the game i'm doing atm.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes