VN Ren'Py Abandoned Obrenor: The Outcast Prince [Ch. 4b] [Lazy Tiger Studio]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
@Retro will there ba any NTR in this game (even as option) ?
Personally I have a feeling that it will have netori with the current queen, I suppose netorare will depend on what the creators want to do but I would wait for when they have the fetish list ready :).

Reactions: Namco15
Aug 16, 2017
I'm not the dev?
idk....you take the time and effort to create a thread, add all those details and even include links to the developers and downloads, fill the OP with info galore....and STILL people cant take the time to read it :D

so glad I don't upload :p

Reactions: Retro

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Very well written and Simone is <3. Very nice to also not see the same familiar models that're everywhere.

Can't wait for more. Thanks!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Must say this is a beautiful game and the storyline is nice , I will truly be looking forward to next update .

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
I've added linux x86_64 support haven't played much but it seems fine. Just add the files to or from the windows download. Don't report bugs with this no idea how accident prone this is.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Absolutely brilliant start so far, loved everything so far, expect the MC's armor looked like something Fabio would wear while Simone wears this super sexy aesthetic armor.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@LazyTigerStudio You've created something really beautiful here. I for one am really looking forward to what else you have in store for us and I'm sure a lot of other people are too.

PS. you should message a mod to get the game developer badge.

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
@LazyTigerStudio You've created something really beautiful here. I for one am really looking forward to what else you have in store for us and I'm sure a lot of other people are too.

PS. you should message a mod to get the game developer badge.
Thanks! We're really excited about the feedback we're getting! We're also working hard on chapter 2 and should have news in the next couple of days.

D,

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes