VN Ren'Py Abandoned Obrenor: The Outcast Prince [Ch. 4b] [Lazy Tiger Studio]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Is there a way to delete saved files for the mac version? I tried looking in the RenPy folder where all the games I played and their saved files. I can't find Obrenor in the folder, is it possibly under a different name or is there a way to delete saved files inside the game (example, Babysitter)?
Try the folder AdultVN-1525078729

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
@Zontany Probably not.

AdultVN is technically the name of the project. I started working on the code side of the game before we had a name. I changed it where I thought it was necessary but I didn't think about the AppData folder.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm divided between liking Cara or Simone more. I like Simone's personality and her dialogue. I like Cara's personality as well, her sad backstory, she's a mage and she has very beautiful eyes.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Chapter 3 is in the works and we're full steam ahead! We don't have an estimated release date yet, but we'll get that up for you guys once we have it. We're working on implementing scenes and choices that tie back into your previous decisions, which will become more prevalent the further we get into the story.
As you may know, Chapter 3 will introduce the game's last permanent companion, and after that, the romance will start picking up for all three girls. We know you're ready for the good stuff, so hang tight, we're getting there!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
So the fucking crazy mage goes absolutely bananas as one would expect in the tavern and you end up trapped. Is this the end of that route or will there be anything more added so you can continue playing in last chapter?

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
So the fucking crazy mage goes absolutely bananas as one would expect in the tavern and you end up trapped. Is this the end of that route or will there be anything more added so you can continue playing in last chapter?
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking but I'm going to put what I think in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Update for you guys!
Chapter 3 is fully scripted, and the final scenes are being rendered. This chapter took us a bit longer than we would have liked because M was finishing up summer classes (nightmare!) but it's almost here!

Barring any major problems, we'll have it ready to release for King subscribers on August 3rd, Prince subscribers on the 7th, and Squire subscribers on the 10th!

We can't wait to hear what you think!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes