VN Ren'Py Abandoned Obrenor: The Outcast Prince [Ch. 4b] [Lazy Tiger Studio]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Update for you guys!
Chapter 3 is fully scripted, and the final scenes are being rendered. This chapter took us a bit longer than we would have liked because M was finishing up summer classes (nightmare!) but it's almost here!

Barring any major problems, we'll have it ready to release for King subscribers on August 3rd, Prince subscribers on the 7th, and Squire subscribers on the 10th!

We can't wait to hear what you think!
Thank you @UncleVT for always keeping us up to date when important info comes along, and I don't just mean with Obrenor.

Reactions: UncleVT

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know if Simone and Cara will find out if you had sex with Rose at the party?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I've created a request thread for the update:

Add a +1 there instead of asking here.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

Update for you guys!
Chapter 3 is fully scripted, and the final scenes are being rendered. This chapter took us a bit longer than we would have liked because M was finishing up summer classes (nightmare!) but it's almost here!

Barring any major problems, we'll have it ready to release for King subscribers on August 3rd, Prince subscribers on the 7th, and Squire subscribers on the 10th!

We can't wait to hear what you think!
TY !

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

So far I'm enjoying the game, but I'm having trouble getting this final extra in the gallery, thanks

Capture.JPG

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Renders and the female characters look very good, those alone almost make me want to give this a go and I think the story could be good too, and I say "could", because I haven't even tried the game yet. First I'd just want to know what content is there, as in genre wise, is the sexual content still limited to only oral, or is there more now? And if there's NTR, is it avoidable? NTR most definitely is not for me, haha.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Not all 3 at the same time, no.

Need separate playthroughs, there is no harem.
first of all HAREM doesn't mean foursome, or 3 some, a harem is where either the man or female have more then one partner, eg wives/husbands + concubines, servents.
So having sexual intercourse with them is not considered harem at best cheating or group sex!

Reactions: K18

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
@Anon4321
The missing gallery is Simone's morning scene. There was a typo preventing it from unlocking. It's been fixed in 0.3.2

Renders and the female characters look very good, those alone almost make me want to give this a go and I think the story could be good too, and I say "could", because I haven't even tried the game yet. First I'd just want to know what content is there, as in genre wise, is the sexual content still limited to only oral, or is there more now? And if there's NTR, is it avoidable? NTR most definitely is not for me, haha.
There is Oral and Sex with a side interest. There is no sexual content with the three romances as of Chapter 3. Chapter 3 was our last introduction of the romances and from here we will start to pick up with the girls. If there ever is NTR it will be avoidable.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I didn't like this game at first but then I decided to give it another chance and I gotta tell you it's slowly becoming one of my favorites.
Simone is growing on me. The way she is written, the way she can be strong but still be a woman with feelings and needs is 10/10.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@LazyTigerStudio Alright, thanks :) I'll give the game a go, it does seem interesting enough, and my instincts are rarely wrong :p

petedragon

May 4, 2017
And yet another good game appears. Now to try the other 2 routes but may need help hiding Bridgets sword first she looks scarey.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes