2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
ah, I though it was the latest obscurite game, the one with red hair MC.
still worth to try this one out.
are you going to translate the latest one?
I was thinking about it, but I won't be starting before mid July.
So if people still want one around that time, I might do it.
Though, if people are satisfied with the mtl, I'll take on another game.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The automatic translation in this one is pretty decent... but I always prefer prefer human translation.
MTL is a temp measure for us that can't read Japanase.

ps. If you are going to drop it :eek: because of my MTL I'll remove it.;)

Reactions: JoeTaser and saboro

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I totally agree with pk2000, if you planned to do it, don't let the MTL stop you. MTL's are just a workaround for us to roughly understand what's going on - I myself even prefer using a text hooker before using a MTL - but we all prefer human translations by FAR (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTaser

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
The automatic translation in this one is pretty decent... but I always prefer prefer human translation.
MTL is a temp measure for us that can't read Japanase.

ps. If you are going to drop it :eek: because of my MTL I'll remove it.;)
I totally agree with pk2000, if you planned to do it, don't let the MTL stop you. MTL's are just a workaround for us to roughly understand what's going on - I myself even prefer using a text hooker before using a MTL - but we all prefer human translations by FAR (y).
Alright, if nobody starts working on this game by mid july, i'll take it on.
Would be awesome if somebody could provide me with the raw version of the game
(here's hoping for a mega link or sth like that).
I tried the torrent link from the translation request but it didn't work?
Edit: I've been supplied with the raw (y)

Last edited:

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
That link worked for me. I've sent you alternative links just in case, give them a try.

Reactions: JoeTaser

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Any fix for this error?

View attachment 701156
That's pretty weird, I've not seen that one before. What download link did you use? Are you mixing it with the Japanese version or are you using a save file made with the Japanese version?
Your error says that "audio/bgm/タイトル.ogg" failed to load, but this English translation does have new filenames and references to them. In this case, it should be Title.ogg. I've just downloaded it from NOPY and MEGA and I can't reproduce the error.

Last edited:

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Any fix for this error?

View attachment 701156
That error occurs when the extractor you used on the .7z file messes up the japanese names and translates them to hexadecimal instead (you can see that the Japanese name has become E3 82 BF instead of the original japanese characters) Either switch to japanese locale on your machine or use a different extractor (preferably 7zip which was used to compress the file in the first place).

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
Any fix for this error?

View attachment 701156
That error occurs when the extractor you used on the .7z file messes up the japanese names and translates them to hexadecimal instead (you can see that the Japanese name has become E3 82 BF instead of the original japanese characters) Either switch to japanese locale on your machine or use a different extractor (preferably 7zip which was used to compress the file in the first place).
But is it one of the Uploads in this thread? Because the title soundtrack should load, neither the call and the track name are in Japanese. If it were one of those files, we should've also encountered that error.

RawnDawn

Mar 26, 2019
Honestly, not a bad little game.
It has an "easy mode" that whenever you walk past enemies you just kill them on the spot which makes the grind very fast. Took me less then an hour to finish the game.
The gallery has an option to open up at the start so that's nice. I missed a few but glad it had that option to unlock everything.
Had a good amount of cg's but would've been nice to have more ass.
7/10 needs more butt stuff!
Thanks again for the upload!

Apr 20, 2020
I have question. What should I do to enter the room at odo village bar ( the room that infront of red carper thing with bunnygirl wondering arround). When I try to enter she said that she should not enter now. What should I do?

Did I completed the game?. I Defeated amira, unlock path to a hut in forest and defeat the boss there. How should I advance?

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
I have question. What should I do to enter the room at odo village bar ( the room that infront of red carper thing with bunnygirl wondering arround). When I try to enter she said that she should not enter now. What should I do?

Did I completed the game?. I Defeated amira, unlock path to a hut in forest and defeat the boss there. How should I advance?
If I'm not mistaken, it's been a while now that I dug through the game, the forest should be the end. It's actually an after story thing. The game itself is pretty short. You can always check the gallery if you're missing something.
Regarding the backroom of the bar, there shouldn't be anything. It's just the backroom/ changing room yuri uses for the dancing scenes.

Jul 3, 2020
It feels a bit hollow at the finish. I went looking for the CG Scenes and the Corruption, but in the end it doesn't really affect the plot and there isn't even any dialogue changes after more public events occur.
I wanted some sort of Ending, what Yuriana's return home would play out like when she had been sullied and corrupted?
Amira felt a bit wasted for such an attractive character. I remember a time or two thinking that completing the game as Yuriana would unlike an Amira Story Mode.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Edit: I've been supplied with the raw (y)
Nice! Post if you need any help!

Evand

Aug 14, 2017
I am having a problem that the letters keep disappearing in the dialogs and menu, there is any fix for this error?

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I am having a problem that the letters keep disappearing in the dialogs and menu, there is any fix for this error?
I've not experienced that one before, but sounds like something is glitching on your end. Just a wild guess, but it may be a GPU compatibility problem?

Try updating your GPU drivers / messing around with your card settings / if your computer has multiple graphics cards, switching to the other one might help too. Other than that, I have no idea.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes