2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Obscurite Magie - The City of Sin 1.02.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows141.2M
Linux146.0M
JoiPlay83.9M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
I don't have this problem, so tracking it down will be a little difficult. If you hit F12, it should bring up the debugger, does that have any more information? You'll want to look at the console tab of the debugger.
1637686886623.png
i think the game just mad at me because i use the full save from the previous post :'v , no problem if i chose newgame :'v

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
i think the game just mad at me because i use the full save from the previous post :'v , no problem if i chose newgame :'v
You can't use saves from non-kagura games into kagura version, they are essentially different games and unless you heavily edit the save it won't be compatible.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Kinda lacking honestly. I haven't even finished the game yet and I've already lost interest multiple times the past 2/3 days.
Other than that ... yes, nice base artwork from this artist, sure. But the decensoring is atrocious! I honestly have to say it might've been better left censored in some CG's.

Also, a lot of CG sharing across scenes. 'Faking' scene count with only a few base CG's just makes me wanna fully skip through all text. From the 2nd and certainly from the 3rd time on I just straight up hit CTRL & don't care at all anymore about whatever text the author splashed on screen.

Reactions: Yukihirou

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
whats new in this game i thought it was already a finished game, can someone tell me if theres any new content ?

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes