2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
This is more like Makina and Tina ? Or is that kinda games where the cgs are only game overs ?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm, looking at the reviews the consensus seem to be: Short trash with nice art.
Disappointing.
Oh well, back to waiting for something worth my time, i guess.

pleasebean

Nov 17, 2018
Is anyone here got the TypeError : Cannot read property '0' of undefined ? Also i got many more png loading errors aswell but managed to fix by replace and copy but really don't know how to fix the TypeError.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
this game is short with CGs and not much if any animations and voice acting is fairly nonexistent. Kagura games seem to be going quantity over quality

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I remember playing and beating this game a while ago. What changed?
What is changed?
Kagura finally decided to work a little finish translation so nothing much. You can think about their version as uncensored patch since fan translation was decent.
this game is short with CGs and not much if any animations and voice acting is fairly nonexistent. Kagura games seem to be going quantity over quality
Well game quality is not on them. I’m not biggest Kagura fan nowadays but they’re just translators/publishers. Game was fairly successful on DLSite so they picked it up for translation.

Reactions: f9account

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Old saves aren't working. It's throwing a image file missing error.
Can anyone share a full save for this new version please!!

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Old saves aren't working. It's throwing a image file missing error.
Can anyone share a full save for this new version please!!
Well, it doesn't need. Start the game, go to the recollection room from menu and use a top crystal to unlock all h-scenes (if you mean this).

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Just like I said before, you don't need this. You can go to the gallery from the start (by menu) and activate the crystal "UNLOCK-IT-ALL". Anyway, here is my save with unlocked gallery...
Sometimes people like mid/late-game saves just to explore what the later parts of the game are like. Sometimes the tutorial and opening don't really give a good idea of how the game will play. And sometimes people just like to see the later parts of the story, too.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Another meh release from Kagura. Didn't even realize it had fan translation already - that is even worse.
One quick look at the gallery tells me how uninspired this game, its like working things of a list without understanding why the thing is on the list.
tentacle - check
slime - check
goblin - check
ogre - check
some animal - check
mechanical sizzle - check
Oh and lets add side girtls each with 2CGs so we got more stuff to put into ads!

Steam stats on their last releases are so poor... hope they won't flop before releasing Vandalism.

Reactions: kordny
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes