2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
It doesn't just help them with sales. Sometimes, changing the name and other small details is the ONLY way that certain gams can be sold on platforms like steam. Also, H games aren't the only genre of games affected by this. A puzzle game named "Stealth Bastard" had to have it's name changed to "Stealth Inc." for it to be sold on PSN. It may seem unnecessary, but that's what it took for the game to be allowed to be sold on that platform. If that edit weren't in place, PSN would've rejected it and a lot of people would've never got to experience that masterpiece of a puzzle game. That same logic applies to companies like Kagura when they try to sell on platforms that raise their eyebrows at this type of content. I don't view those edits as handicapping the game, they're more like small tweaks that had to be done for the game to be released to a person's favorite - perhaps only - method of gaming.

However, not everyone sells the "edited" version. If you buy H from a place that specializes in H you'll get the uncut version
To build onto that If you go back to some of Kagura's earlier works particularly the Acerola games they translate Young Boy as "Gnome" to get around those limitations that'd prevent the game from being put on steam. Yukino got changed entirely from being in Highschool saving up for college to being in college saving for medical school.

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
Game was pretty fun. Short but sweet. Louise is a likable heroine and seeing her get turned into a slut was fun.
And frankly Im just glad for more games were you're not another goddamn blond.

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Damn THE STYLE but when I play it feels a bit bored
I don't understand (my engrish like sh*t)

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Is it just me or this game is a bit laggy? I cant play it normally :sleep:
yeah, very slow for me as well, it's a lot of cpu (100%) on two cores which is really outlandish. Just very bad coding like a user input wait loop with no governor.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
This reminded me of Liz- the tower and the Grimoire and i loved that game. This game is also awesome!
and i just found out that there's another Obscurite Magie--- welp gotta try that next :sneaky:(y)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone knows what the music this game used for the boss fight and the opening title (actually it was used everytime before the battle begins as well)
kinda reminds me of an anime soundtrack but i can't remember what it is and it has been bugging me tbh

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Sure. Y'all keep mentioning some parts of the game that aren't translated. Is it just the controls and lust meter screen, or did I miss even more things than that?

Also, if anyone has any questions or problems, tag or PM me, otherwise I'm gonna be moving on to another translation project and not checking this thread.
Do you have a patreon, page or some theme with your translations or works? Alternatively, do you accept any suggestions? xD

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Do you have a patreon, page or some theme with your translations or works? Alternatively, do you accept any suggestions? xD
A.) No, I don't and don't plan to. My translations are all in the Mega in my sig (about to release another one).
B.) Yes, I do, but I'm sorta picky and I also have a bunch of projects lined up that I'm actively working on. However, feel free to PM me or something and suggest an idea.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes