2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Mizuki/Mi3zuki ( written like that?) was the guy who translated hero thug party, and he put alot of his free time like any other translator out there in it. It was a really good like his other translation like from ariadne and magica.

Also thanks to the translator for the game and the work on it. Its really a good fan translation. Consider yourself a working beast.
Oh man, haven't heard of that name in a while! Dude M1zuki did so much justice to great NTR stories with his translations!!

Thug Hero Party, Amor Magic Academy, Sangeki of Gear, Rhode Fortress, Netorare Imouto Misaki, and especially the legendary NTRPG2. His translations were definitely top notch. Wish he was still active in the community....

May 28, 2019
No idea why not. However, I can't speak for translators who upload their works, but I'm on a strict policy of never uploading the complete game, so whenever my translation is uploaded on F95, it's often someone who gets my translation from ULMF and patches it onto an existing game. I guess the uploader grabs the pictures straight from dlsite, since it's much easier than screenshotting images of the actual translated scenes.

Here's how I do it: Translator++ into Google Translate, then I use context and any online dictionaries to check the original Japanese to confirm what the Google Translate material is actually saying, then convey that into proper English. Yes, it took about a solid two months or so to finish. I guess I'll take that as a compliment, but again, I'll also remind you that, while I do try to stick with as much source material as possible, I'm not afraid to step outside the text itself to convey meaning; my early translations were crap simply because they were almost literal copies of the Japanese, so while i've learned some Japanese (and already knew some prior to starting my translation journey), I feel fine with my own wording.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really understand that, but I'm assuming it's because you want to respect the original quality and intent of the author's work? That's fair. But please also remember that localizations and professional translators also take fair creative license of original work. It's definitely up for debate, but I think the main issue is that, unlike Kagura or other examples I'm using, I don't have any permission, like most other fan-translators around here. That's exactly why I'm fine with devs asking me to remove my translations.

And yeah, as long as you express your opinions as your own and don't pontificate against others for actually wanting/using/working on fan-translations, go ahead and abstain. Nobody's forcing you to play the game with my translation (of course, I'm sort of wondering why you're here then).
Thank you for confirming.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
That's fair. As I'm not the uploader, I can't update the tags, but I'll do so for the ULMF thread, thanks.
I'll try to respond to your points as fast as possible:

IMO, I think you're expecting a little too much from the game. I'm not gonna say this is the best game ever, but I'm also wondering exactly what you wanted from it, because I'm seeing a Goldilocks scenario here; I don't think every game tickles every player's fancy and that's okay because that just means it's not meant for you. And I'll save you and others time in that you don't need to lose intentionally to find scenes, unlike other games, which IMO is a good thing. I also think this is one of the better games from this circle, so if you still want to check out other games from them, you might be disappointed.

ngl Art aside, this game was mediocre, very mediocre. It had good art but the story was so short and lacking, the antagonist didn't have a really good motive and it didn't feel nice. Sex scenes had good art but the narrative was mediocre.
Only needed 6hours to 100% the game, very easy game.

I'm thinking some of you folks want a massive, compelling H-JRPG that fits exactly your requests, preferences, and particularities. You may want to lower your bar, as you'll be constantly be disappointed in games like this (and IRL) if you expect the perfect experience for every game.

Reactions: n0pe

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a bondage/Tied scene?
Eh, that's not really my thing, and no straight up bondage but two scenes late game:
Id have to check that out then, this translation is incomplete.
Can you please tell me what parts of the translation are incomplete? I'd love to fix them.
Otherwise, the only things I can think of that are incomplete are the keyboard intro and the lust menu screens, both of which are actually images. I think I missed a few things in the scripts I couldn't find, but IMO that wouldn't be much of a reason to not play the game as it is.

It seem like contain futanari too? Interesting. The world need more futa RPGM

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That's fair. As I'm not the uploader, I can't update the tags, but I'll do so for the ULMF thread, thanks.
I'll try to respond to your points as fast as possible:
If something is not right with the thread you can always report the OP and if it is something we are capable of doing we will do our best to accommodate things to keep both this thread and your ULMF thread as close to each other as possible.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator
May 28, 2019
Totally fair, and thanks for being civil.
I appreciate your sources; I've been reading about localization vs translation ever since I've started, and if I'm being totally honest, I just see the scope and purpose of translation to be different from your purviews as well as those of the references you've mentioned. For me, a good translation follows the creator's intent, but also expands upon it. Sure, some purists prefer a word by word transliteration to stay faithful to exactly what the creator's written, but because diction and writing simply get lost in context and cultural differences, I find this also fails quite a bit. Therefore, I use my own wording and the creator's original text is more of a guide for me, rather than an adherence.

My goal is to give the consumer the best possible experience in a language they can understand, while not treading on the creator's toes by creating a different game altogether. Of course, that means again, purists will complain, but I also understand that I can't please everyone. I think i've stated before, but I've translated games to as close to the original Japanese as possible, and they're simply really boring (either because the meaning gets lost in transliteration or the writing actually sucks), and even more people complain about the game AND the translation.
To sum it up, you don't have to worry about my reply/opinion if you don't want to participate in the topic. Your work still help out plenty of people I'm sure, and you effort are not going unnoticed as I know how long and tedious the process is. However, imo we do have some core differences so it probably will end up going nowhere : \

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Emerald_Gladiator thx my dude
also was waiting for this one. i love art style, the only thing that disappoints me is that there isnt prego content.
anyone knows if this artist has some lovely prego girl in his work?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Pretty disappointing game, art is good but there just isn't enough in the scenes. At most we get 1 CG image with 1 varient with different looking faces, and then 1 with cum on, never changing anything else, just face, then face+cum.

ShibariErza

Apr 25, 2018
Eh, that's not really my thing, and no straight up bondage but two scenes late game:

Thank you for the reply!

Can you please tell me what parts of the translation are incomplete? I'd love to fix them.
Otherwise, the only things I can think of that are incomplete are the keyboard intro and the lust menu screens, both of which are actually images. I think I missed a few things in the scripts I couldn't find, but IMO that wouldn't be much of a reason to not play the game as it is.

AviKaiser

Apr 13, 2018
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

salsher19

Jul 14, 2018
Options
Always Dash
Command Memory
Launch in Full Screen
Battle Animation Speed - Fastest(3 jap word), Fast, Standard, Slow(most right)
BGM
BGS
ME
SE
Footsteps Mute - On/Off (I don't get this, using google trans camera feature)
Erotic Effects - On/Off (Turn this off, if you are toooooooooooo innocent)
Gamepad Config

NEW GAME - Choosing Difficulty
Role-Playing Mode aka RPG Mode (Normal? HARD?)
- Battle Escape Probability: Normal
- Initial Level: 1
- Recovery spot before the boss battle: None

Casual Mode (Easy? Normal?)
- Battle Escape Probability: 100%
- Initial Level: 30
- Recovery spot before the boss battle: Yes

During ingame when you see the character and some text in a window
[Map, Menu Screen]
Cursor Key = Move
Shift + cursor key = Move Dash
Enter, Z, Spacebar = Determine/Select
ESC, X = Open/Close Menu Screen
W, Page down = scroll to next page
Q, Page up = scroll to previous page

Displaying Text
Ctrl: Message Skip, Tab: History/backlog, Shift: Hide chat window

(All operation instructions are default settings)

Inside Menu
The heart icon is obviously the H Status
The top left, top right and bottom left is very obvious, if anyone is confuse with bottom right its for mouth.
The text inside the [ brackets ] are just text describing your character the more her 4 body parts develope, like how shes addicted to BJ, how she love creampies, etc.
(To really get some lore of the game we need these texts, so just don't care and play or just wait for Kagura release)

Thanks for doing this :D

pogchampion7

May 14, 2018
Official translations are obviously the best, especially if it's by groups like Kagura, but a high quality fan translation is about as good. For example, I enjoyed Thug Hero Party immensely and didn't feel like I have to play the Kagura version when it was out.
in response to this, i really enjoyed the fan translation of public defense corp

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
found a bug, if you lose to the bandits with Kelley, I cannot turn around at all this breaks the game as I cannot push any statues in any direction but forward
I got this bug after losing to her on purpose to see if there was a defeat scene, went back to not find the NEXT bubble there but still can start over as long you reach the window. What is the bug you ask? She is suppose to be standing in front of you, not mysteriously behind you in the wall.
Both bugs found and fixed. I couldn't get the Minion to clear properly (or even hide her), so she might appear randomly, but just interact with her and she'll disappear (that's the best I could do).

Find updated patch here:

X0R , if you want to apply the patch and update the OP, it might make things easier for everyone. :)

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
Official translations are obviously the best, especially if it's by groups like Kagura
kagura is pretty good, but I know of a few 'official' tls that have botched translations.

also, i'd def argue for tls having the liberty to edit writing where they deem it appropriate [though usually i'd advocate <10% diffs from original if you translate it back].

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes