2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Solaine

Feb 19, 2019
thanks for the translation and the additional stuff. Will try and see how i like it^^

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well just read the overview and you will roughly know what the translation quality is. This seems like very high quality work to me.
Now that I would not trust. If the translator is not making the game thread request more times then not if there is no english overview we will pull it from Dlsite and it will be machine translated. I try and go through and edit mine so they are at least legible however, not everyone has time to do that or wants to take the time to do it. That is not a good judge of a translators work and quite frankly isn't very fair to them.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Official translations are obviously the best, especially if it's by groups like Kagura, but a high quality fan translation is about as good. For example, I enjoyed Thug Hero Party immensely and didn't feel like I have to play the Kagura version when it was out.
Mizuki/Mi3zuki ( written like that?) was the guy who translated hero thug party, and he put alot of his free time like any other translator out there in it. It was a really good like his other translation like from ariadne and magica.

Also thanks to the translator for the game and the work on it. Its really a good fan translation. Consider yourself a working beast.

Reactions: desmosome and Rakan

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Damn, I feel bad for this translator. This game is getting released by Kagura uncensored pretty soon.
In addition to the other guys the word "Soon" varies with Kagura Games. It could mean a couple weeks or it could mean a couple years. The time length on their releases for games just varies too wildly for a someone to say a fan translation isn't worth it. Case and point someone did a translation on "Knights of Messiah" which has been on Kagura Games docket for years now.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
What baffles me is why there are always never any screenshots of the in-game scenes when it comes to fan translation from this site. Every other ENG translation releases do (umlf, Kagura's, DLsite's, etc.) but not translators on here.

Coincidentally, MTL also never has any screenshot of its poetry in the actual game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea why not. However, I can't speak for translators who upload their works, but I'm on a strict policy of never uploading the complete game, so whenever my translation is uploaded on F95, it's often someone who gets my translation from ULMF and patches it onto an existing game. I guess the uploader grabs the pictures straight from dlsite, since it's much easier than screenshotting images of the actual translated scenes.

Here's how I do it: Translator++ into Google Translate, then I use context and any online dictionaries to check the original Japanese to confirm what the Google Translate material is actually saying, then convey that into proper English. Yes, it took about a solid two months or so to finish. I guess I'll take that as a compliment, but again, I'll also remind you that, while I do try to stick with as much source material as possible, I'm not afraid to step outside the text itself to convey meaning; my early translations were crap simply because they were almost literal copies of the Japanese, so while i've learned some Japanese (and already knew some prior to starting my translation journey), I feel fine with my own wording.

I don't really understand that, but I'm assuming it's because you want to respect the original quality and intent of the author's work? That's fair. But please also remember that localizations and professional translators also take fair creative license of original work. It's definitely up for debate, but I think the main issue is that, unlike Kagura or other examples I'm using, I don't have any permission, like most other fan-translators around here. That's exactly why I'm fine with devs asking me to remove my translations.

And yeah, as long as you express your opinions as your own and don't pontificate against others for actually wanting/using/working on fan-translations, go ahead and abstain. Nobody's forcing you to play the game with my translation (of course, I'm sort of wondering why you're here then).

is there a outfit system?
Nope. Very limited clothing damage, but that's about it.

Okay what? I thought I downloaded this a long time ago and the translation was ok.

Anyway fapped to this several times already so yea
Uhhh, cool story? I think that was the MTL you downloaded a while ago, but enjoy this fan-translation if you want.

Would anyone please have a save game that is NOT Complete? Just partway through the game at various scenes?

Specifically, anything near a tentacle scene.
That might be a harder ask, but you can always just unlock the gallery from the start. There's also only one tentacle scene with Myrusia later in the game.

found a bug, if you lose to the bandits with Kelley, I cannot turn around at all this breaks the game as I cannot push any statues in any direction but forward
Ah thanks. I'll test that. I didn't touch those maps at all other than translating the text, so I'm wondering if that's a bug present in the original. Might need to squash it in any case.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Now that I would not trust. If the translator is not making the game thread request more times then not if there is no english overview we will pull it from Dlsite and it will be machine translated. I try and go through and edit mine so they are at least legible however, not everyone has time to do that or wants to take the time to do it. That is not a good judge of a translators work and quite frankly isn't very fair to them.
Agreed. Looks like you took my ULMF story intro (it's required for all ULMF translation uploads), and yes, that's mostly me (I took the dlsite summary, did a half-paraphrase, half-embellishment.

no combat rape?
Depends on what you mean by that. There are scenes for the combat rape; 3 scenes per enemy (I think there's about 8 or so enemies), and each one escalates based on Lust.

Reactions: Silentce

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Kaguya might translate this but it'll take some time for them to do it. But For now, let's enjoy this and appreciate the Translator for doing this. Because i actually wants to play this game ever since Kaguya was working on it.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
What baffles me is why there are always never any screenshots of the in-game scenes when it comes to fan translation from this site. Every other ENG translation releases do (umlf, Kagura's, DLsite's, etc.) but not translators on here.

Coincidentally, MTL also never has any screenshot of its poetry in the actual game.

uhhhh, you're actually wrong, there are mtl games that show their poetry in the screenshots

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Looks like a quality game but i'm gonna wait for Kagura version, thanks for your effort.

Feb 13, 2021
Damn, I feel bad for this translator. This game is getting released by Kagura uncensored pretty soon.
Hahaha, Kagura games ‘pretty soon’ equates to several months or maybe even more. You should know there is a list of games which are in the queue of “pretty soon/upcoming” games list and they still have no update regarding their release dates since several months.

Anyway, I was waiting for this game since its release, finally had some good chap take it up & translate it. Really appreciate the effort :) :)

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
This game is missing a Corruption tag and its right to say it should just stay off the list here. Because even if you have Lust stat, mouth stat, boob stat, pussy stat and ass stat, it makes no fu*king difference. The lust stats is the main stat and the only stat you need to turn your MC into a slut because the 4 body part stats are useless and just there for added extra text visual for players.

Right off the bat you can just find an NPC(at start is the "ass" NPC) with a heart and let him grope to enough lust stat to go into certain scenes that gives more lust stats.

If you follow the game where a white bubble saying NEXT appearing telling you that is where you need to go and not try to lose on purpose just to see if the enemy provides you with a losing scene then DON'T as ONLY bosses got defeat scenes, the others just lets you spawn back in town with your MC saying it was just a nightmare.

Going to the dungeon which is on the right exit from town, the mobs sexual attack rate is HIGH, so going there right away is just suicide(no game over, only game over was at start of game)

Moving around town with damage cloths will have reations but that is it, no matter how high your lust stat is she will still cover her chest when your cloths are damage. Later in the game there will be an NPC you need talk to to get the Naked Play skill, this skill is FU*KING USELESS. Why? Because its nice if you just want to look at your character naked and there are only afew scenes thats related to you being naked. Going to the dungeons while being naked is the same as you playing Easy Mode where when you fight mobs you don't get battle rape scenes, they will only rape you when they damage your cloths. Stupid right.

Here is a bug i found some where close to 3rd boss quest.
I got this bug after losing to her on purpose to see if there was a defeat scene, went back to not find the NEXT bubble there but still can start over as long you reach the window. What is the bug you ask? She is suppose to be standing in front of you, not mysteriously behind you in the wall.

Oya, there is no extra costumes in this game, only your main outfit, damage main outfit and your lingerie(bra&pantsu) outfit but no way to change inbetween.

I won't be playing this again when there is a Kagura release. Will wait for other releases.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
ngl Art aside, this game was mediocre, very mediocre. It had good art but the story was so short and lacking, the antagonist didn't have a really good motive and it didn't feel nice. Sex scenes had good art but the narrative was mediocre.
Only needed 6hours to 100% the game, very easy game.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes