4.00 star(s) 21 Votes
Jun 25, 2021
The update multiplied my interest in this already excellent VN. The introduction of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was done well and I'm even more intrigued by the ending. Eagerly looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: BeCe

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Update when?
You are in luck in the last patreon post the public releasse is du for the 15th if you want the update sooner or now you could always pledge on patreon.

Occultus: DoD Chapter 3
$20 Patrons - Sunday 29th January 12:00pm GMT
$10 Patrons - Wednesday 1st February 12:00pm GMT
$5 Patrons - Sunday 5th February 12:00pm GMT
$1 Patrons - Wednesday 8th February 12:00pm GMT
Public version - Wednesday 15th February 12:00pm GMT

Reactions: Falyna

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
You are in luck in the last patreon post the public releasse is du for the 15th if you want the update sooner or now you could always pledge on patreon.

Occultus: DoD Chapter 3
$20 Patrons - Sunday 29th January 12:00pm GMT
$10 Patrons - Wednesday 1st February 12:00pm GMT
$5 Patrons - Sunday 5th February 12:00pm GMT
$1 Patrons - Wednesday 8th February 12:00pm GMT
Public version - Wednesday 15th February 12:00pm GMT
Thanks for informing man

• Angry
Reactions: Lara Snow

NewBindophile

Feb 21, 2020
Wow Awesome Link Please
The itch.io page has the free download on it:

Or this link if you're feeling impatient on PC:
Or if you're feeling impatient on a MAC:

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Well i have gone to itchi.io but it is asking for 2$
But thanks for the links
The $2 is optional, you can hit the "no thanks, just take me to my download" and you don't pay. Simple as.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
In the underground car park we are given 3 possible solutions to our "little problem".
How much difference, gameplay wise, will there be depending on our choice?

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
In the underground car park we are given 3 possible solutions to our "little problem".
How much difference, gameplay wise, will there be depending on our choice?
That particular choice will alter your potential relationship with the relevant character, one path will be more casual or non-existent if you wish while the other path is planned to be more romantic/committed. The third option which is not currently included will eventually be added as a fun side path/bad end, but I feel it is a bit cruel to allow people down what is essentially a dead end this early in development.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
A dead end can be fun. I won't have anything in particular against it. Only downside I see, if you choose a bad option and then the games go's on and on, only to show three chapter later, that you die.
But a bad decisions that ends "immediately" with a dead end, I don't see many things against it, if cause and effect are related to each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: pwhoren

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Only downside I see, if you choose a bad option and then the games go's on and on, only to show three chapter later, that you die.
Basically this, don't want to spoil exactly what I have in mind but the idea for that path is to have the consequences become more and more apparent until it all blows up in your face. But as it stands I don't want to screw people over for a choice they made months ago.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes