4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Well, when half the scenes in a game with a female MC and a 95% female cast have a "want dick?" choice, it doesn't feel very optional. It's like the game saying "I know you rejected the last 15 dicks, but are you reaaaallly sure?"

I guess I would have appreciated an option at the very beginning to say "No. No dicks emanating from or entering the MC. Not even for that very clever scene you think is hilarious" :)

That's completely fine, I don't mind seeing dicks. I just don't want them in or attached to lesbians :)
Is it really so hard to just click "no" when it comes up? Sexuality is on a spectrum, even for lesbians.....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hold on a second here....

Is this before or after Occultus?

The Cerys here does not act like the Cerys I know and love so either this is a long time before when she was still young and hungry or after and she's losing her sanity.

Or it's just a vamp with the same name and no relation whatsoever.

Is it really so hard to just click "no" when it comes up? Sexuality is on a spectrum, even for lesbians.....
Any particular reason you're being a weird little bitch?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lara Snow and BeCe

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017

The Cerys here does not act like the Cerys I know and love so either this is a long time before when she was still young and hungry or after and she's losing her sanity.
IDK, she seems pretty sane and determined to me :unsure:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Lacks "kinetic novel" tag, there's barely any choice (3-4 choices that don't matter is not enough to call it a game IMO).

• Angry
Reactions: Lara Snow

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Or it's just a vamp with the same name and no relation whatsoever.
Now I want to play first game just to know who is she. After all, It was on my watchlist for a while.

Reactions: BeCe

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Kinetic Novels don't have any choices at all.
Yeah but for instance creating only one choice in a whole game to avoid that tag is false advertisement. Would need an "almost kinetic novel" tag. I know multiple games in that case with no story impacting choices.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

It is Cerys and Keres, two different people with similar but differently spelt and pronounced names. Kinda like Occultus is similar but different to Occultus: DoD. I'll reference the original from time to time, but it isn't required reading so any original characters won't have major roles.

Lacks "kinetic novel" tag, there's barely any choice (3-4 choices that don't matter is not enough to call it a game IMO).
That's a new one, complaining that choices don't matter in a game that has only just begun but already has alternate scenes and characters you'll only meet on one specific path.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
That's a new one, complaining that choices don't matter in a game that has only just begun but already has alternate scenes and characters you'll only meet on one specific path.
Hold up, wait a minute, so there will be no red, green or blue ending right from the start of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Wait, so Ash is dead dead? Booooooooooooooooooooo

Detective (Police, not the MC) Lady is cute I guess, but she's no Ash

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Really like where this is going; an amazing MC in quite a predicament. I get the feeling that our PI may have bitten off [groan?] more than she can handle... let's hope so! Keep up the wonderful story, tension and drama, Dev ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, so Ash is dead dead? Booooooooooooooooooooo

Detective (Police, not the MC) Lady is cute I guess, but she's no Ash
Don't count her out yet.

Too soon to reveal the whole vampire thing to the MC yet. There are hints with Cerys but Ash coming back from the dead would be too much just yet.

I have a feeling she'll be back.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Don't count her out yet.

Too soon to reveal the whole vampire thing to the MC yet. There are hints with Cerys but Ash coming back from the dead would be too much just yet.

Okay, we need the Terminator meme "I'll be back" somewhere in that post :p.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Don't count her out yet.

I hope so because

I get that MC is getting turned into a Vamp (maybe), but she is at least conscious, with Ash she was just lying there, and I guess in a morgue now (or with the "FBI") so I don't know.

I'll hold on to the best girl for now, but my hope is at 70%.

Also Cerys didn't deny that she killed her, and that it was supposed to be MC there.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes