4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
View attachment 3691585
Anyone know what this means?
Well some times 7zip has a lil prob extracting (even when that message shows up, the game should still work).

Also it seems you changed your local to Jp ( i just assume your are not actually in nippon :D ) which could also be the reason why 7zip is confused, but this is just a localization thingy so i'am pretty sure the game will still work when you try to start from the exe in the root folder...

But generally you could just redownload it, either from the same provider or another one.

So yeah ignore the message and try to start the game first ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Well some times 7zip has a lil prob extracting (even when that message shows up, the game should still work).

Also it seems you changed your local to Jp ( i just assume your are not actually in nippon :D ) which could also be the reason why 7zip is confused, but this is just a localization thingy so i'am pretty sure the game will still work when you try to start from the exe in the root folder...

But generally you could just redownload it, either from the same provider or another one.

So yeah ignore the message and try to start the game first ...
Ohshit I totally forgot I did that lol I did it to play this japanese ecchi game lol I'm not in Japan although 日本はめっちゃ住みたい笑

• Red Heart
Reactions: BenHatira

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Oh my... Bronwyn. That's it, it took me 9 patches to realize whom is gonna be the owner of my heart if poly is not an option.

Bodysuits have that kind of power.

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
I would like to ask you which characters Malady has sex scenes with based on the choices she makes in the different playthroughs. So far I have made her have lewd scenes with Ash , Velvet , Sylvia Becca , Nadine and the couple in the vampire club. Are there scenes with other characters?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I would like to ask you which characters Malady has sex scenes with based on the choices she makes in the different playthroughs. So far I have made her have lewd scenes with Ash , Velvet , Sylvia Becca , Nadine and the couple in the vampire club. Are there scenes with other characters?
You missed one of the main girls, Trinity.

Reactions: bvs-2008

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

jenone.jpg

Another concept!
Lewd version will follow for higher tier patrons!
Stay awesome,
-BC

jentwo.jpg

Here it is!
I will make a full post detailing what all these character concepts will be doing soon!
Stay awesome,
-BC

------------------------------

Hey you guys!
Nothing much to report this week, progress on the new chapter is on schedule and I am almost done planning out my next game. I'll be teasing these new characters this month and I will be planning a special render series too!
Stay awesome,
-BC

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Wow, game's pretty nice, but for fuck's sake dev, either change the MC's name or let us choose... that "Malady" thing is waaaay too cringy, takes me out of the game every time I read it (maybe it'd be okay if the game was a comedy, but it's not), and they use it constantly... :confused:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Some more Occultus news for ya'll

juneone.jpg
Almost have a full roster for my new game!
Lewd one will come later!
-BC
-------------

cercer1.jpg
Forgot to post this yesterday, oops!
Here it is! More to follow...
-BC

(still wanna be a ghoul for Cerys eff the rest :cautious:)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Hey you guys!

Another week gone by and still more work to be done!

It's gonna be a chonky chapter, with many alternate scenes and I just remembered there was a whole Lucille bit I forgot to do!
Will do another 2 or 3 special renders for this week too!

Stay awesome,
-BC

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes