4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No completed tag added? Is there going to be one last 'final' update?

I'm usually on the ball but around this place...completed tags get added and removed for the dumbest of reasons so just making sure heh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This one was great, can't wait for the next game.

BTW does the first Occultus have anything to do with this one or is it a completely different story?
This is kinda like a spin off from the first one.

The first is still vampires and it has a male MC. Panacea is a sort of sequel to the first Occultus, it has the main vamp girl from the first in it and follows the story of their blood.

This is more of an alt dimension. It has a familiar named character in an entirely different role and digs deeper into the vamp side through the eyes of a human. It has a private eye, noir theme going on.

You don't need to have played the first Occultus or Panacea to play this.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This is kinda like a spin off from the first one.

The first is still vampires and it has a male MC. Panacea is a sort of sequel to the first Occultus, it has the main vamp girl from the first in it and follows the story of their blood.

This is more of an alt dimension. It has a familiar named character in an entirely different role and digs deeper into the vamp side through the eyes of a human. It has a private eye, noir theme going on.

You don't need to have played the first Occultus or Panacea to play this.
I played and loved all three.

I agree with your summary. While neither is required to play this, if anyone enjoyed this one, they will most likely like the others too.

Can't wait for what comes next...

Peace :)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Is this game completed?
Just wondering as it does not have the "completed" tag. I played through all the did endings and it says and I paraphrase...another story for another time...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is this game completed?
Just wondering as it does not have the "completed" tag. I played through all the did endings and it says and I paraphrase...another story for another time...
Yes it's complete, BeCe was considering fleshing out some of the content but instead focused on O:DoD and future games

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
well well well, it was all a bit anticlimactic but I liked it, I really liked the finale with Ash, she is a very fun character and I like her chemistry with Malady.

Seeing what else there was I discovered that you can get together with Trinidy that was a surprise but what was a surprise was what was underneath her innocent face and golden pigtails, I liked it a lot, it makes it very difficult for me to choose which of the two I like more.

I can't wait to see how they level up the next time, although I'm a little sad that there isn't a sequel to Panacea, I love it too much, I would recommend playing it if you liked this one.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
"sad face" ahh it's over. It was a cool Vamp story. I did wish those cool dreams the MC had were hints she is the daughter of a Vampire Queen. The fact she was not meant to be born in the first place,was little confusing to me, that and it would have been neat to see an Route where Cerys found Mal and got her back, for an Mal evil route or evil ending. Cerys was written really fun,scary & sexy at the same time. If that makes any sense. Well guess will have to wait for the third instalment. 5/5 story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
"sad face" ahh it's over. It was a cool Vamp story. I did wish those cool dreams the MC had were hints she is the daughter of a Vampire Queen. The fact she was not meant to be born in the first place,was little confusing to me, that and it would have been neat to see an Route where Cerys found Mal and got her back, for an Mal evil route or evil ending. Cerys was written really fun,scary & sexy at the same time. If that makes any sense. Well guess will have to wait for the third instalment. 5/5 story.
I imagine a lot of Malady's backstory, her mother, dreams... Will be expanded next game at least that's what the story seemed to tease...

Reactions: JaszMan

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I imagine a lot of Malady's backstory, her mother, dreams... Will be expanded next game at least that's what the story seemed to tease...
Along with her 'sweet blood' which seems to send every vamp crazy....

Reactions: JaszMan

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

tub.jpg
selfie.jpg

Hey you guys!
Couple of bonus images for you, was copying ideas from some photography for fun!

Enjoy!

-BC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
grr, but I can't wait, Oh Well, it was a good game. Are there any other Female Protagonist Vamp games, or even, Guy gets turned into a girl like "Alone Amongst Demons" Vamp or demon Games that are similar while waiting. "evil grin'. I prefer female protagonists though

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes