4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I chose it for the double meaning, but not that one. If it helps, put the emphasis on the "Mal" in Malady.
yeah, I figured it's malady as in disease, but it also feels like a generic name you were trying to be funny with... like calling a male MC John Malord or something... so yeah =/

anyways, no biggie... don't know why that other person replied months later xD

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
yeah, I figured it's malady as in disease, but it also feels like a generic name you were trying to be funny with... like calling a male MC John Malord or something... so yeah =/

anyways, no biggie... don't know why that other person replied months later xD
Naming my next protag John Mallard now, thanks for the idea!

TheRadiator

Aug 29, 2023
I would like to ask you which characters Malady has sex scenes with based on the choices she makes in the different playthroughs. So far I have made her have lewd scenes with Ash , Velvet , Sylvia Becca , Nadine and the couple in the vampire club. Are there scenes with other characters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Not much to report other than the schedule:
Occultus: DoD chapter FINAL
$20 patrons - Wednesday 31st July 12:00pm BST
$10 patrons - Saturday 3rd August 12:00pm BST
$5 patrons - Wednesday 7th August 12:00pm BST
$1 patrons - Saturday 10th August 12:00pm BST

August is going to be a busy month, gonna work on getting Occultus: DoD on to steam and start working on a new project AND a side story for Occultus featuring Cerys!
Stay awesome,
-BC

---------------

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Okey so the game is officialy completed ...
Meanwhile why working on another project and a DLC the Dev started a voting contest for most liked characters with special renders.

Tourney.jpg
So here we go the contestants renders at this point ( i will post an update as soon the new voting bracket is filled) ...

swim mal1.jpg swim luc1.jpg

Malady crushing it with a 82% to 18%

swim marsh.jpg
swim bec.jpg

Close one 50% / 50%

swim ash.jpg
swim vell.jpg

62% / 38%

swim cer.jpg swim tri.jpg

67% / 33 %

---------------------------------------------------------------

I do have a feeling that the final will be between our main Lady Malady and Cerys ( atleast that's what i hope for ...)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly i would still be fine if my Mal ended up being a ghoul for Cerys ... I just love her looks ...
A different version of her has been in 2 games before and i've been a fan of her character since the first Occultus.

This version had the broody badass bitch look going on though.

Deff would have done a ghoul ending with her if it was possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BenHatira

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Really wanted actual endings with the possibility of Mal being turned by Ash, Vel or Becca (in that order) but am happy the story will continue, albeit after BeCe's next game if I'm reading his posts correctly

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Hey you guys!
Glad to see you're all enjoying the tournament!
As for the other stuff, I've formulated the plot of the Occultus side story and will begin work on the renders today. The other project needs a little more time to bake before I forge ahead with it, so far I have characters, setting and a general theme but I need an overall plot. I'm also considering a slightly different art style, when the tournament is over I'll put up a new poll to get your opinions.
Stay awesome,
-BC

----------------------------

Reactions: afterlights

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well this was surprisingly good I have to say, I didn't try it out until now because I played the og Occultus some time ago and that one didn't click with me for some reason. But this is great so far.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well this was surprisingly good I have to say, I didn't try it out until now because I played the og Occultus some time ago and that one didn't click with me for some reason. But this is great so far.
Trust the Schwartz Eld....

• Haha
Reactions: Elduriel

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
So the official Swimsuit contest is finished and here are the results:

Mal vs Becca
swim mal2.jpg
swim bec2.jpg

Ash vs Cerys

swim ash2.jpg
swim cer2.jpg

Mal vs Ash

swim mal3.jpg
swim ashl3.jpg

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

frankie.jpg

Hey you guys!

I am still working on the Cerys story, and haven't quite figured out how much there will be—looking at maybe 2 chapters at most though. I will post previews this week.

If there are any suggestions for the next tournament, let me know. I am thinking that since next month is Halloween, I could do a spooky tournament. Also, should I keep it just for Occultus ladies or should I bring in some girls from Panacea too?

Stay awesome,

-BC

----------------------------------------------------------

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes