4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Occultus DoD cfinalr1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Volts666

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Occultus: DoD [cFinal r1] [BC] - Compressed

Win/Linux [491 MB]
- - - -

Mac [486 MB]
- - - -

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Think I saw all the endings. The epilogue felt a bit short, but still looking forward to the next case. Not sure if one canon ending will be chosen, save files imported, or if choices will be situationally suspended/annulled for the next episode. Might be easier just to go with a harem set up. Or maybe I just don't want to have to pick, when we could collect them all (especially since Vamp society is predisposed to polyamory).

• Red Heart
Reactions: ILoveSucuk

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I did the ghoul and the partial blood withdrawal and it seems the ghoul choice offers the most scenes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OccultusDoD-1.0R1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you very much, ma'am. I knew you were worth listening to. (I'm not familiar with this game yet.)
There is one, optional, scene where Mal gets her pussy eaten by a man and an optional MFF threesome where the man doesn't touch Mal (he can also be sent away making it a pure lesbian scene)

Reactions: Hullahopp

coffee89

Jul 20, 2021
The only thing I can think of that I disliked was that there wasn’t an option to reject Lucille at the movie theatre. I would have preferred there to be an Ash-only route(Ash is an awesome character!). I thought there would be considering what the dev has said in this post, but that post is old and it's ultimately the dev's choice. I can just speed through that scene and have my own headcanon of how that went.

I still really enjoyed this game a lot! The noir vampire theme was great! I'm definentaly going to play through again soon to see if there were any hints I may have missed in the story now that I've seen the ending. I do hope there will be more stories in this universe!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, i'd love more in this setting.

I loved the first Occultus when it came out. It was rough around the edges and had a little bit of a grind but the characters and story were great.

This wins for me in 2 ways though. 1 the dev has improved in all ways and being a raging dyke it is nice to get some vamp pussy eating action. I just adore Malady.

While I did really enjoy Panacea, I think the characters in this and the setting were just a bit better. Being more of a spin off from the first my fave character, Keres, was different here but Ash is just awesome so can't complain.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
This one was great, can't wait for the next game.

BTW does the first Occultus have anything to do with this one or is it a completely different story?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes