4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Been waiting for this game to come out since the first mention on twitter. I love Panacea and have been following it since the first releases, so I have no doubts about the quality of both the plot and the characters. BC is probably one of the few devs on this site who releases updates regularly and without any delays.

Ash is life.
Yeah about that release schedule...
No monthly updates for this one I'm afraid, felt it was hurting the quality of my games. Plus it was making me miserable and anxious. Each chapter for this new game will be released when it is done and no sooner, hopefully, that'll mean you guys will get larger updates of a higher quality but less frequently. Aiming between 2-3 months for each chapter.

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Any sx with humanoid monsters or corruption by powers/blood ?
Or it will be in next game ?

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
just played the game and I'm a bit confused will there be updates continuing the story or will it be whole new games?

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
Updates continuing the story, what is confusing about it?
nothing about the game just the way it said about the next chapter made it seem like it would be a new game. the cliffhanger though I hope we see more of her, I've grown fond of ash and the new love

jufot

May 15, 2021
OK, this was fantastic. No connection to the previous game so far, beyond the urban fantasy setting. But this is already much better than Occultus and Panacea in terms of storytelling.

I do have one wish BeCe - since Malady is a lesbian, please keep dicks to an absolute minimum and don't pull a Panacea on us :)

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
OK, this was fantastic. No connection to the previous game so far, beyond the urban fantasy setting. But this is already much better than Occultus and Panacea in terms of storytelling.

I do have one wish BeCe - since Malady is a lesbian, please keep dicks to an absolute minimum and don't pull a Panacea on us :)
I'm confused? Dick was fully optional in Panacea wasn't it? Unless I missed a choice somewhere.
Regardless, all of Malady's romances are optional, so no dick if you don't want it. And there will be a lot more female options than male.
That said, voyeurism will play into the story quite a bit, so there will be dick. You just don't have to touch it yourself.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I'm confused? Dick was fully optional in Panacea wasn't it? Unless I missed a choice somewhere.
Well, when half the scenes in a game with a female MC and a 95% female cast have a "want dick?" choice, it doesn't feel very optional. It's like the game saying "I know you rejected the last 15 dicks, but are you reaaaallly sure?"

I guess I would have appreciated an option at the very beginning to say "No. No dicks emanating from or entering the MC. Not even for that very clever scene you think is hilarious" :)

That said, voyeurism will play into the story quite a bit, so there will be dick. You just don't have to touch it yourself.
That's completely fine, I don't mind seeing dicks. I just don't want them in or attached to lesbians :)

Reactions: Lara Snow

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Well, when half the scenes in a game with a female MC and a 95% female cast have a "want dick?" choice, it doesn't feel very optional. It's like the game saying "I know you rejected the last 15 dicks, but are you reaaaallly sure?"
Oh I see, would have been better to say no once at the start rather than have the option every time? I see, didn't actually consider that.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Oh I see, would have been better to say no once at the start rather than have the option every time? I see, didn't actually consider that.
Yeah, this ends up being a problem with a lot of lesbian games with optional d*cks/BI content involved (even in the god-tier lesbian games like your game "Panacea"). The whole story gets muddied when the lesbian MC keeps talking about d*cks (and sexual interest for males) here and there from the start of the game till the end.

Please don't take any of this as me being rude because that wasn't my intent. I'm just saying that It takes away a little enjoyment from the story when d*cks (and sexual interest for males) keep coming up (from the MC) for the players that want to play as 100% lesbian MCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: jufot

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, this ends up being a problem with almost all lesbian games with optional d*cks/BI content involved (even in the god-tier lesbian games like your game "Panacea"). The whole story gets muddied when the lesbian MC keeps talking about d*cks (and sexual interest for males) here and there from the start of the game till the end.

Please don't take any of this as me being rude because that wasn't my intent. I'm just saying that It takes away a little enjoyment from the story when d*cks (and sexual interest for males) keep coming up (from the MC) for the players that want to play as 100% lesbian MCs.
This is a NSFW forum, you can uncensor dick :p . Seriously though, it's not rude, it's constructive feedback.

But as a developer, I'm kind of caught between letting people see all the content they want as easily as possible and maintaining a narrative. Having to start over again to see an alternate is kinda bad design but is easier for a consistent narrative. Ultimately I opted for characters who will consider other options in extraordinary circumstances but make it up to the player if they go through with it. In this game though, my intent is to make a number of complicated relationships that avoid the trope of "the MC wants to fuck everything and everything wants to fuck the MC", like a lesbian hooking up with a man she has to work with may end up with an awkward and one-sided relationship.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well damn. This just got a lot more interesting/complicated.

Nice update with a lot of new information and one heck of a cliffhanger. Really liking how this is coming out. Thanks and looking forward to what comes next. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BeCe
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes