-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Occultus [v0.61] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (125 MB): - - - -
MAC (109 MB): - - - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Occultus v0.61.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i swear these updates are getting smaller and smaller. it was where i had to read and watch scenes for like 30 mins. now i am lucky if i get 10 mins of scenes and reading. holy crap

Reactions: amrahly1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just a quick question really, is it worth playing?

Just the reviews have me worried.

Despite being good there is almost a year between the first and last reviews and the latest one saying there isn't much content.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just a quick question really, is it worth playing?

Just the reviews have me worried.

Despite being good there is almost a year between the first and last reviews and the latest one saying there isn't much content.
well..i enjoy it..and feel there is alot of content..but also..i like redheads and this game has 4 so far..lol(maybe more but my peepee only remembers 4) i enjoy the story alot too..which is a bonus for me..AND..there is ALOT of sex..and dame on dame to please your discerning tastes.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i got to say this a great game i wonder was saving or trap the vam what the best chose i save her but the vam bond thing can help me big time but cant turn my back if there was a way to get bout i will if my vam power can see the future i willed give the dude mom some blood to save her when i fight please the when the next update

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The grind... god I feel like I'm stuck on an endless loop.

Never mind, solved it, had to buy something with no prompting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was awesome.

I was just about to add Keres to the harem of Ava but then, well, if things go bad i'd be sad so i'm going put that out my mind for now.

Reactions: Abibliboop

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That was awesome.

I was just about to add Keres to the harem of Ava but then, well, if things go bad i'd be sad so i'm going put that out my mind for now.
Keres is definitely nice, but I actually kind of preferred Avis, so I hope we see more of her. Natural Red over Dye Job.

Reactions: Abibliboop

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That was awesome.

something told me you'd dig Keres...we often seem to have the same taste in dames and she's swell and dandy :p

Reactions: Avaron1974

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
when u can tell u reach the end game and should stop griding cuz there no more content to unlock ?!???

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes