ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh..auntie is alive and ready for being pleased if you chose "keep playing"..LOL
the new scenes and such must be just additions to existing story as the game ends exactly where it did last update...so no new story :(

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Occultus [v0.62] [BC] - Original Size: 901MB

Download PC (143MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Occultus [v0.62] [BC] - Original Size: 901MB

Download PC (143MB): - - -

I love how much you can compress these down and not lose a lot of quality. Appreciate the crunches!

Reactions: bas

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
oh..auntie is alive and ready for being pleased if you chose "keep playing"..LOL
the new scenes and such must be just additions to existing story as the game ends exactly where it did last update...so no new story :(
There are 2 new scenes in this patch, just as the change-log says and even if i can't say it for 100% sure, i believe they are a continuing of the story. It is a while since i have played this and I've played loads of others between, but I usually always save just before the and this is a continuing after that..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There are 2 new scenes in this patch, just as the change-log says and even if i can't say it for 100% sure, i believe they are a continuing of the story. It is a while since i have played this and I've played loads of others between, but I usually always save just before the and this is a continuing after that..
if it is story continuation then a new game is required as none of my saves went beyond the same end point of the previous update...ARGGGHHH...i love Keres with a passion that makes my penis boil..but this will be the umpteenth time i've had to restart this game..LOL

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think I'll just skip this update, given the grind this game usually entails, 2 scenes seems like a waste of a download.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think I'll just skip this update, given the grind this game usually entails, 2 scenes seems like a waste of a download.
No grind in this. A tad short, that's correct but two nice & hot animations / scenes so no 'waste of a download' ;)

Reactions: D Dog

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Occultus v0.62.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
if it is story continuation then a new game is required [...]
Not at all. The story continue exactly where it stopped in the last update ; you're talking with Jess about what you found while the policewoman was sleeping.
There's only two possible reasons for you not seeing the new content. Either you're in fact far above the effective end of the game, or you saved too late. In this case, just rollback a little and you should be able to catch up.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
wtf i have been clicking the same buttons for the last 50minutes does anything ever happen?? nvm game was bugged

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Heh, when I read "pert athletic butt" the first time, I saw "pathetic butt"... wait, that's not right.

Daemonhyde

Dec 27, 2018
Very enjoyable thus far. I don't think I've seen the model used for the Mom before, can say the same of all her regular attire.. 3 big thumbs up!

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
To the game creator I say this, thank you for the shout out to Liar Liar that made me laugh good and hard :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes