Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I wouldn't really classify India as an English-speaking country. There are plenty of people there who can speak it, but is generally low to moderate. I would only describe a nation as "speaking a language" if they are generally highly proficient with it. For instance, Belgium is both a French-speaking (Walloon) and a Dutch-speaking (Flemish) nation. Having a high familiarity with a language doesn't imply use. I know a lot of individual Spanish words, but I wouldn't call myself a "Spanish speaker".
I understand what you want to say, and I agree. India is multi language state. I think that Hindustani has most of speakers, but English was made official as it's lingua franca of all different elites. India being English speaking was intentional exaggeration. But point was that their press, which has some of largest English newspapers in the world, prefers British form. Though you can find US form as well. :)
Here, in continental Europe English is taught in schools by British standards, but US English has strong presence due to TV and Internet. I am guessing situation is similar in India, at least among elites who run the country.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I remember aaaages ago Bece saying he may add more stuff but it didn't happen.
It got to the point where there was so much I wanted to do and to fix I might as well start from scratch.

Which is what I'm doing!
My next project is gonna be everything I wanted Occultus to be but I lacked the skill and experience to do. It will be a completely new story and protagonist, but cults and vampires will feature.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It got to the point where there was so much I wanted to do and to fix I might as well start from scratch.

Which is what I'm doing!
My next project is gonna be everything I wanted Occultus to be but I lacked the skill and experience to do. It will be a completely new story and protagonist, but cults and vampires will feature.
Good to hear from you, BeCe. Hope the developer's curse gives you a wide berth.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Developer's curse?
Life, basically. A lot of developers have some major problem come up and have to stop making their games. I don't care so much about their games really, but it's sad to hear of so many getting struck with tragedy or at least difficult circumstances. Take Chatterbox or Palmer, for instance, although those are extreme cases of course (both died). But folks like Boomatica or Kaffekop are hit with something major (serious illness themselves or of someone close to them) and either work through it or have it overtake them. It's sad, so I'm happy you seem to be OK. I hope you are well.

Jan 2, 2022
Since this is a "Discussion" thread, I'd like to ask some questions, and maybe you all have some answers or possible ideas.

A- Can vampires make babies? (Either the male via sperm, the female via eggs, 2 vampires together, or 1 human and 1 vampire?)

B- Do vampires stop producing eggs over time? (Human females only have about 30 years worth of eggs stored at birth and create no more over time. So if a girl begins menstruating at 12, then she will stop releasing eggs between 35-48 yr of age, depending upon how many months she skips releasing them.

C1- The reason I ask these, is wondering if I can get my Great Aunt Keres pregnant with either a human or vampire baby. If she is over 100 yrs old, then presumably she has run out of eggs. However, if she can "choose" when to release eggs after becoming a vampire, then she could possibly still have 100-120 eggs left to release. Thus, we could have (up to) 120 babies if we chose to. (I'd be satisfied with even 1, knowing that I got my great aunt and "maker" pregnant with my baby.)

C2- Also, can I get my human "mom and sister" pregnant? Can I get them pregnant after I turned them into vampires, to create a family of immortals?

C3- Can I get my own half vampire, or full vampire, or full human child pregnant once she begins having her periods? Or my son get other women pregnant once he produces viable sperm?

----

Thank you to everyone who gives their ideas and explanations to my questions. o_O :unsure:;):ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Jan 2, 2022
I'm at the stage, where mom has driven me to the cabin, and I can either chase after the "intruder" or save my grandma's life. I did both choices and I'm not sure how they diverge the storyline.

Either way, I got the info. But, does saving granny result in some scenes with her in them later? If she dies and I capture the vamp Avice, how does that change the plot for later in the story? Is there another chance to meet her and form a "blood pact" later? Which woman is better to share my blood with?

Also, I wish that there was a choice when mom says, "do you want ME to take care of her, or are you asking for permission to do it yourself" I wish that was a decision block. I would chose the sex scene with the gorgeous granny, because the vamp blood has kept her young and hot. (The dildo scene is humorous, but unsatisfying. I'd rather have sex with either character that I go to. (Avice or granny.)

Reactions: mcclem5257

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any sequel of this game so far..??
No. If there was, there would be a link in the OP as "my other games."
You can also always click the Dev's member profile to look and see if they have any other games posted.
The dev does have another game (nearing completion), but it's not a sequel: Panacea.

Their next game is slated to be in the same ballpark, though:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No. If there was, there would be a link in the OP as "my other games."
You can also always click the Dev's member profile to look and see if they have any other games posted.
This is definitely not always true. Very often links to additional games are missed. I agree there should be a link, but it's often not the case, like here.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, i just recently found this game and ive got a question.

Is there a way to see your stats, how stressed you are etc?

Like, for example ... when do you need to watch tv to reduce scress? Also, does it reduce all stress or only part of it? How often do you need to do? etc. Kinda difficult to tell where you are at with everything without seeing these stats

Jan 2, 2022
Hey, i just recently found this game and ive got a question.

Is there a way to see your stats, how stressed you are etc?

Like, for example ... when do you need to watch tv to reduce scress? Also, does it reduce all stress or only part of it? How often do you need to do? etc. Kinda difficult to tell where you are at with everything without seeing these stats
I don't think that you EVER need to "watch tv" for stress. It doesn't seem to be an actual variable.
Just run with your sister in the mornings, and "watch tv with mom" then "watch tv with mom and sis" in the evening.
Also, you only need to learn oral sex from the black woman. Once you get good enough to please your aunt, SHE begins having sex with you. And then you start having sex with EVERYONE that you want. (And I mean EVERYONE, even your uncle and cousins.)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I played this years ago and stop playing after the dev made mom your stepmom because of patreon. Now that the game is finished, the script ever changed or the mc still adopted?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I played this years ago and stop playing after the dev made mom your stepmom because of patreon. Now that the game is finished, the script ever changed or the mc still adopted?
The script never changed. The MC was given to Keres (? — it's been a long time now), and I believe that's canon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's part of the story.

He did think about making an incest patch but decided against it and made it part of the story instead, so no, it was never changed.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It should also be noted that step-cest is also banned by Patreon (not their fault, blame Visa and Mastercard which they need in order to keep their business model viable); between this and Panacea it's clear BeCe likes to live dangerously :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It should also be noted that step-cest is also banned by Patreon (not their fault, blame Visa and Mastercard which they need in order to keep their business model viable); between this and Panacea it's clear BeCe likes to live dangerously :ROFLMAO:
Panacea also has full incest.

She fucks her step mom and birth mom, her step sister, her cousin and her aunt.

The only family members she didn't bang are her dad and grandma.

Dad will never get a chance because she's a lesbian and also she hates him but I thought granny might get some Liv lovin.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Panacea also has full incest.

She fucks her step mom and birth mom, her step sister, her cousin and her aunt.

The only family members she didn't bang are her dad and grandma.

Dad will never get a chance because she's a lesbian and also she hates him but I thought granny might get some Liv lovin.
Yes, I know*, but chose not spell it out because it is banned content on Patreon that has, so far, flown under the radar.

*been playing since the first release and created fan sigs for it

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Occultus [v0.8] [BC] - Original Size: 1.21

Download Win (192MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...all the above links to the compressed version aren't working... may somebody please reup them?
Thank you very much...

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes