Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Compressed:

Reactions: Roman DeVil

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Hey, i just recently found this game and ive got a question.

Is there a way to see your stats, how stressed you are etc?

Like, for example ... when do you need to watch tv to reduce scress? Also, does it reduce all stress or only part of it? How often do you need to do? etc. Kinda difficult to tell where you are at with everything without seeing these stats
I found a way to see the stats. I used Unren (Ultrahack version) and enabled the Developer Menu where you can see the stats by hiting shift+D and choosing Variable Viewer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Very Cool story,got to love vampires. The Aunt's name is very cool, Keres was a greek goddess of violent death. Interesting though why she would do what she did to her nephew?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I have no affiliation with Rebirth, although I do think it is rad.
well your stories are Rad too. Got to love a good Vamp plot. I am in the middle of Occultus 1,I am wondering if the mother or sister gets turned by the MC?. I am also curious what the sequel is about. hmmm. Cheers.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who is gimp? is gimp sort of slave? and what difference?
I couldn't find a detailed explanation anywhere. all explanations concerned only the graphic editor - nothing more. Google translator gave me a translation of this word as a thin metal thread for embroidery. but a man who behaves like a slave is not like embroidery thread, is he?
So, who is gimp? Or is it just the slave name of that vampire elder, Signa?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
who is gimp? is gimp sort of slave? and what difference?
I couldn't find a detailed explanation anywhere. all explanations concerned only the graphic editor - nothing more. Google translator gave me a translation of this word as a thin metal thread for embroidery. but a man who behaves like a slave is not like embroidery thread, is he?
So, who is gimp? Or is it just the slave name of that vampire elder, Signa?
It's been a really long time now, so I can't remember who is specifically called "gimp" in this game. However, FFR here are a couple of ways the term gimp can be used in modern English slang:

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's been a really long time now, so I can't remember who is specifically called "gimp" in this game. However, FFR here are a couple of ways the term gimp can be used in modern English slang:
Thanks for the link. I will definitely take note. Yes, this is a sex slave, as it turned out.

I don’t want to seem like a hypocrite, but something in this version of sexual slavery seemed to me disgusting to the point of vomiting. although I won't lie, I even somewhat liked the option from "restore her career" (Emma). I would like to understand myself, what is the matter here - maybe the whole thing is in external attributes? in refusing to be human by hiding his face and using it as a shelf for his feet? probably so. I can't find any other explanation.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the link. I will definitely take note. Yes, this is a sex slave, as it turned out.

I don’t want to seem like a hypocrite, but something in this version of sexual slavery seemed to me disgusting to the point of vomiting. although I won't lie, I even somewhat liked the option from "restore her career" (Emma). I would like to understand myself, what is the matter here - maybe the whole thing is in external attributes? in refusing to be human by hiding his face and using it as a shelf for his feet? probably so. I can't find any other explanation.
Never seen Pulp Fiction?

Reactions: ramvivat

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Is there a route where Keres or Moira turn Lucy into a Vamp?

I wanted her to turn but I wanted her to be turned by a chick ><

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I cannot fathom that it has been a little over 3 years since the completion of this vn.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes