BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@kalik I'm sorry but get what wrong exactly? I believe I have fixed everything mentioned so far and the current version 0.32 should be golden. But if there is something I missed then it would be helpful to mention exactly what is wrong.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
No new issues, just mildly put off by the multiple fixes. I still think this has the potential of being a very good game.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@gundam_00 Don't see why they wouldn't work, two of the scenes are triggered on specific days and the other two are skill checks.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I quite like this game, shame it wasn't a very big update, but I like where this is going

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I quite like this game, shame it wasn't a very big update, but I like where this is going
Sadly there is only so much time I can dedicate to working on the game, especially when I have to hold down a full-time job too. But help me get more patrons and I can justify putting more time into the game!

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...just because it drinks blood and is superior to humans in every way doesn't mean it's a monster :( (note: Some vamps should be monsters, not all of them can be teddy-bear-vamps - but if someone wasn't a monster as a human that doesn't mean they would be one as a vampire!)

ps: Despite being a guy I did watch Buffy, too and frankly I liked it for the most part ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Buffy wasn't for girls only. Most people that I know who watched it were guys. It was loaded with hot girls who kicked ass, walked and jumped around in tiny tops with no bra and got soaked in all kinds of fluids all the time, what's not to like? :biggrin:
The same goes for the Angel series.

Besides, it was funny and sometimes serious and all kinds of fun. BTVS and Angel are still the best vamp series ever created, IMHO.

What I didn't like at all was that "saga" with Kristen Stewart and the freaky pale (possibly gay) dude. That was obviously for girls only.
And vampire diaries and originals were god awfully boring, I fell asleep every time I tried to watch it and gave up soon. There was almost zero fun there. Even Nina Dobrev and Candice Accola prancing around in bra and panties from time to time coudn't keep me interested.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
There was also "True Blood", which wasn't half-bad if you can ignore cringy SJW context. It had some hot girls and violence.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I actually wanted to watch that one. For science, obviously :biggrin:
But I still somehow missed it mostly. Thanks for reminding me.
It was mostly quite bad, too, but at least there were nekkid girls in there. :eek:penedeyewink: Anna Paquin boobs... I miss them.:(

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can't wait for the ending where Wesley Snipes shows up quite frankly.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
wheres the mega
Here are the links, but quite frankly it's 100 mb and the mirrors are fast too, so next time try them, ok? ;)

PC
MAC

@wep would you be so kind as to put these with the mirrors in the op? Thank you :angel:

Reactions: wep

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Here are the links, but quite frankly it's 100 mb and the mirrors are fast too, so next time try them, ok? ;)

PC
MAC

@wep would you be so kind as to put these with the mirrors in the op? Thank you :angel:
I know, but I have mega so it’s more convenient if I use mega.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes