Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OP updated. Working on the mirrors

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Because I'm not uploading an entire new version that just adds a 1 to an image, and yet I know most people will be too lazy to do it themselves.

Reactions: dussalant and wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Because I'm not uploading an entire new version that just adds a 1 to an image, and yet I know most people will be too lazy to do it themselves.
Sorry @klx but I can't found the file to replace. In your zip there is a file called script.rpy. Where must i copy it?
thanks a lot!!!

Reactions: xןʞ

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so everytime karen pauses during her dialogue about George, It skips to the image of you eating her out then back to the conversation scene. Kinda odd a jarring if its intentional.

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
...Or don't know where to put the new script file. I found a "scripts.rpa" file in the game folder, and a script.rpy file in the renpy folder. Placing the new script in the renpy folder did not fix the issue, so do we need to change the file name for your .rar???

Thank you!

Edit: Nvm, I see from the error message it needs to go in the game folder. Perhaps I've got this cat skinned! :D

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
so everytime karen pauses during her dialogue about George, It skips to the image of you eating her out then back to the conversation scene. Kinda odd a jarring if its intentional.
Found it, fixed now

Last edited:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I got a problem after talking to Kerres about George and hearing the mother shout one night. After he says "try to sneak" I get this error.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Download the attached file and replace the scripts.rpa in the game folder
Thank you. By the way, nice game you got here, this one has a lot of potential if it goes in the right direction. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Please let there be no NTR for bot mother and sister.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Nice game but on my first play thru I noticed it cycles thru the days without obvious change. It needs a day counter and how long thru the day you are on the screen.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Nice game but on my first play thru I noticed it cycles thru the days without obvious change. It needs a day counter and how long thru the day you are on the screen.
That was actually a planned feature, wanted a nice little menu that you could open to track stats, day & relations but I couldn't get it up to snuff.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
That was actually a planned feature, wanted a nice little menu that you could open to track stats, day & relations but I couldn't get it up to snuff.
All in good time, no need to rush the development of a game, slow and steady seems to always win the race. Take your time and make not a "good" game, make an excelent one. One to be remembered.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
This is one to watch!
I like the concept and the slow build.
intrigued as to the motives of the Aunt? Does she want a lover, a soldier or a slave?
Will keep my eye on this development!
Keep up the good work!

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes