Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Cool concept, deserves support from ppl who can not from a jobless fresh graduate like me :p

Reactions: botc76

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Op updated with the new MAC and PC version.

thanks to the dev for the links.

Reactions: BeCe

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I like it! Keep it up. It's got a cool concept and the renders are nice. If you just stick to your guns and keep it up, more support will definitely come.

Reactions: BeCe and Gabaw

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Interesting game so far, couple of nice improvements over the last version. Was a little disappointed that there wasn't much new content, but my fault for not checking the changelog before playing. Looking forward to more.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Interesting game so far, couple of nice improvements over the last version. Was a little disappointed that there wasn't much new content, but my fault for not checking the changelog before playing. Looking forward to more.
Yes, he actually replaced the graph before continue with the story. The changes are really nice and he really improve the images, but yes we want more content :winkytongue:

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Love the theme and the story so far but a pity there's so little to do. I'm kinda new to adult games any recommendation on games with a theme similar to this one? I'm a sucker for vampires (pun entirely intended)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Jeez, never seen such a tiny update, before! Only 2 screens were added. A shame, really.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Different theme.. definitively an up and coming game. Looks promising. :FeelsGoodMan:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words, really inspires me to work harder!

0.3 Will hopefully be a good one, introducing the antagonist aaaand you'll be taking your first vampirey steps!

Also, I have what I think will be an original take on vampires which I hope you'll all enjoy

Jeez, never seen such a tiny update, before! Only 2 screens were added. A shame, really.
Aw man, way to diminish the hard work I put into the patch! There was no "new" content, I wasn't happy with a lot of the grainy/poor images so I replaced 49 images.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016

Aw man, way to diminish the hard work I put into the patch! There was no "new" content, I wasn't happy with a lot of the grainy/poor images so I replaced 49 images.
Don't mind the nay sayers... Always glad to see that dev's taking the time to improve/polish on areas that need a bit more TLC.

Great work!

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ya @BeCe keep it up. I haven't redone renders yet but I am already going back and fixing things and adding polish where it's needed to my game as well. Looking forward to your 0.3 update but no need to rush anything. Good luck!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yep, a bit raw diamond yet, but it still shines, more than most fake jewels here :) Keep up the good work!

Led

Jul 16, 2017

0.3 Will hopefully be a good one, introducing the antagonist aaaand you'll be taking your first vampirey steps!

Also, I have what I think will be an original take on vampires which I hope you'll all enjoy

I truly love your game. But I expected this to be an update, like the former updates. So, my bad. I apologize.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes